Brazeau in potential position for being in deep sh*t!

Trex

Electoral Member
Apr 4, 2007
Hither and yon
It’s pathetic.
And very sad.

Brazeau was a National Chief.
A successful, respected politician, and a Senator.
And he also happened to be a handsome young man.
He literally had it all.

And it all got flushed down the toilet in an orgy of ignorance and self abuse.

Parallels to struggling First Nations bands can easily be drawn.

Justin Trudeau is a man who would be Prime Minister of Canada.
Born rich, a member of the white privileged elite class.
Justin’s car is rumored to be worth over a million dollars.
And this man who wants to be Prime Minister took great pleasure in publicly beating the hell out of this once proud First Nations Chief.
Totally humiliated and scorned him in front of the world.

What does this tell young white kids who watched the spectacle?

More important what does it tell young First Nations kids struggling to grow up on a reserve?

And what does it say about Justin Trudeau?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I hope it tells them "Not a good idea to get hopped up on Bolivian nose candy, beat folk up, and make death threats."

More important what does it tell young First Nations kids struggling to grow up on a reserve?
Same thing, I hope.

He's the incarnation of evil?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
It’s pathetic.
And very sad.

He literally had it all.

And this man who wants to be Prime Minister took great pleasure in publicly beating the hell out of this once proud First Nations Chief.

Sez they had a boxing match

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
It’s pathetic.
And very sad.
Actually it's common as dirt.
The man needs help, more than likely has needed it for years .
You can only hide this for so long.

Ok here comes the set up
He literally had it all.
and now the Native Card thrown into the fray

Now off into a Lost in Space episode, completely unrelated.
Oh , I see ,we are in an expose of probable cause for white racism and bleeding heart Native issues.
Here you go, my point made clear, it's all about being made into a Native reserve issue.

Who are you?

Nothing, it's about a person with anger issues , and in need of drug counseling.

Not so sorry for the bold type people , this sort of tripe that comes from the darker side of human beings being made into a white and Native issue is appalling to me.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
It’s pathetic.
And very sad.

He literally had it all.

What it says to me is you don't quite get it. It doesn't matter if he is white or native or black or green. The guy is a drug using wife-beater fraud artist and he needs a few years in jail being somebody's b*tch. His actions should also reflect negatively upon the moron who made him a senator.

Trex

Electoral Member
Apr 4, 2007
Hither and yon
I think I get it quite well.
Some of the haters around here are so wrapped up in their venom and bile that nothing else matters.
Nothing.

A Con Prime Minister gave an Indian a shot.

And a rich Liberal dilettante who feels he deserves to be Prime Minister of Canada beat the living $hit out of a First Nations Chief for kicks.

And that really is all there is to say.

It's done.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I think I get it quite well.
Some of the haters around here are so wrapped up in their venom and bile that nothing else matters.
Nothing.

A Con Prime Minister gave an Indian a shot.

And a rich Liberal dilettante who feels he deserves to be Prime Minister of Canada beat the living $hit out of a First Nations Chief for kicks.

And that really is all there is to say.

It's done.

I might beat the sh*t out of you for kicks.....and because you are a racist idiot!

JT didn't do anything. Personally I not a fan of the little boy prince but in this case he hasn't done anything and it isn't in the least bit racial. I'm not sure why you want to bring race into an issue that is about fraud, drugs and domestic violence. Are you that insecure in who you are and where you come from? Is it because you have zero education other than what some insecure Indian has taught you? Please explain why Trudeau making comments on the ACTIONS of a political rival is a racist thing.

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
Yeah, it's hard to argue that Brazeau isn't the author of his own misfortune. Just goes to show--anybody is about two bad decisions way from fishing pop cans out of teh dumpsters.

Trex

Electoral Member
Apr 4, 2007
Hither and yon
I might beat the sh*t out of you for kicks.....and because you are a racist idiot!

JT didn't do anything. Personally I not a fan of the little boy prince but in this case he hasn't done anything and it isn't in the least bit racial. I'm not sure why you want to bring race into an issue that is about fraud, drugs and domestic violence. Are you that insecure in who you are and where you come from? Is it because you have zero education other than what some insecure Indian has taught you? Please explain why Trudeau making comments on the ACTIONS of a political rival is a racist thing.

I happen to be retired on Vancouver Island.

Having said that perhaps, if possible, we should meet for a coffee and a chat and then we can discuss what both you and Justin Trudeau seem to do for fun.

And we can further debate whom the real racists are.

Let me know if your available.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I happen to be retired on Vancouver Island.

Having said that perhaps, if possible, we should meet for a coffee and a chat and then we can discuss what both you and Justin Trudeau seem to do for fun.

And we can further debate whom the real racists are.

Let me know if your available.
The only person on here who has even mentioned the race of Brazeau is you. To me that reads like you are a hardcore racist. Everyone else regards his actions and record as deplorable, which in fact they are, yet you want to condemn JT for making comments not about Brazeau's race but his actions. There is no racial tone in JT's comments nor anyone else's comments here. In fact I did not even know Brazeau was indian at all until I read your post. Doesn't matter to me what ethnic background the man may have he is a wife beater and needs a few good jailhouse beatings in return.

If I were at all interested in meeting a racist like yourself to discuss similarities between myself and JT (which there are none other our skin color) it wouldn't be for coffee, it would be to beat a little sense into some moronic racist who views the world in different colors rather than as one race (the human race) with different backgrounds.

Trex

Electoral Member
Apr 4, 2007
Hither and yon
The only person on here who has even mentioned the race of Brazeau is you. To me that reads like you are a hardcore racist. Everyone else regards his actions and record as deplorable, which in fact they are, yet you want to condemn JT for making comments not about Brazeau's race but his actions. There is no racial tone in JT's comments nor anyone else's comments here. In fact I did not even know Brazeau was indian at all until I read your post. Doesn't matter to me what ethnic background the man may have he is a wife beater and needs a few good jailhouse beatings in return.

If I were at all interested in meeting a racist like yourself to discuss similarities between myself and JT (which there are none other our skin color) it wouldn't be for coffee, it would be to beat a little sense into some moronic racist who views the world in different colors rather than as one race (the human race) with different backgrounds.

Yet another possible budding internet relationship appears to remain unfulfilled.
My loss.

Your disjointed comments appear to be getting slightly rabid.
Back to the basement.
Mom will call when supper is ready.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
It’s pathetic.
And very sad.

He literally had it all.

wtf?

It was a jerry springer-ish cancer charity 'boxing' event.

Two men agree to 'fight'. Loser cuts his hair. Almost sounds like Vince McMahon promoted it.

Brazeau was overconfident and lost by TKO in the 3rd round.

What's the big deal?

Has nothing to do with indians, cars, liberal elites or even harpo.

I'm no fan of shiny pony but I think too much is being manufactured about this um, highly-rated PPV event.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
It’s pathetic.
And very sad.

He literally had it all.

Tells me he'd make a better PM than Brazeau the punching bag.

Brazeau is a douche, and dissing Trudeau ain't gonna change it.