Sharpton was fbi mob rat

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
lyin' rat bastard of course

Al Sharpton's Secret Work As FBI Informant

APRIL 7--When friends and family members gathered recently at the White House for a private celebration of Michelle Obama’s 50th birthday, one of the invited partygoers was a former paid FBI Mafia informant.

That same man attended February’s state dinner in honor of French President Francois Hollande. He was seated with his girlfriend at a table adjacent to President Barack Obama, who is likely unaware that, according to federal agents, his guest once interacted with members of four of New York City’s five organized crime families. He even secretly taped some of those wiseguys using a briefcase that FBI technicians outfitted with a recording device.

more

Al Sharpton's Secret Work As FBI Informant | The Smoking Gun

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
If the mafia had paid protection money to the FBI things would be soooo different now.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I know (in theory) you can't go by looks, but I never could work up too much enthusiasm over Sharpton!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I know (in theory) you can't go by looks, but I never could work up too much enthusiasm over Sharpton!

I've wondered about that. I've wondered if a person looks creates the way people treat them and thereby helping to mold their personality OR if a person's looks are indicative of their personality...

We've all seen people with open faces, open inviting smiles and they often have sunny dispositions.

Then there are the rat faced people who look shifty and are shifty.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I've wondered about that. I've wondered if a person looks creates the way people treat them and thereby helping to mold their personality OR if a person's looks are indicative of their personality...

We've all seen people with open faces, open inviting smiles and they often have sunny dispositions.

Then there are the rat faced people who look shifty and are shifty.

You raise some tough questions, Twila! I think when you've been on the planet for awhile and see a few thousand faces and other body language a lot of it has got to do with matching people with similar looking (and acting) people who have done good or rotten deeds. The older we get the more suspecting we are. -:)