U.K. man travels with girlfriend's passport

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

Apr 7, 2014
, Last Updated: 12:56 PM ET
A 50-year-old, bald, British man was able to board a plane to Spain using his blond girlfriend's passport.
Neil Clulow told the Express and Star evening newspaper he accidentally grabbed the wrong passport when he left home to fly from Birmingham, England, to Alicante, Spain.
He said he went through security and showed the passport before boarding the plane.
Clulow says he also cleared passport control in Spain.
"Me and my mates were joking about our bad passport pictures and they looked at mine and said, 'Neil, you're much better looking in this picture than in real life,'" Clulow told the paper.
Once he realized the error, he had his girlfriend courier his passport.
Monarch Airlines confirmed to the paper that Clulow travelled on an incorrect passport.
When he returned home, representatives from the airline met Clulow to find out what happened, but he wouldn't identify the employees who let him through.

Well, it's a good thing no terrorist ever flew out of England or no one every committs terrorism in Spain.

Oh, wait......

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I'm a little different. I travel with my girl friend. It really upped the odds of getting laid on vacation.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Well that mistake will soon be obsolete as we move to IRIS Scanners.. retinal eye scan passports.

Do you know why thumbprints aren't used for biometrics? They are easily cut off. It won't take long before iris scans are useless too.