Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Important to know that the ITCCS is a one-man blog that "tries" various "criminals." It has about the same effect on the world as dorkbeaver.

Nevertheless I owe the interest in the subject to my grandchildren, so if you would kindly phuck off for a bit, I'd appreciate it.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Just the fact that this treatment of children has come to light finally is important.

We've only recently begun hearing how Gov't (of the time) allowed experimentation on native children.

At least 3,000 deaths linked to Indian residential schools: new research | CTV News

I see a racism towards natives that seems to be open and accepted (at least in BC). It's feels almost like it's not considered racism, since it's natives. The same treatment towards Chinese, Indian, or Blacks would not be tolerated.

Hidden from History: The Canadian Holocaust - Chronology of Events

I hope they're reading the actual history of the Indian schools instead of this lying Shemanese.

What is Shemanese?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Just the fact that this treatment of children has come to light finally is important.

We've only recently begun hearing how Gov't (of the time) allowed experimentation on native children.

At least 3,000 deaths linked to Indian residential schools: new research | CTV News

I see a racism towards natives that seems to be open and accepted (at least in BC). It's feels almost like it's not considered racism, since it's natives. The same treatment towards Chinese, Indian, or Blacks would not be tolerated.

Hidden from History: The Canadian Holocaust - Chronology of Events

What is Shemanese?
Literally "long knives," a reference to the swords of the Virginia Cavalry. It's the generic Shawnee term for non-Indians.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I hope they're reading the actual history of the Indian schools instead of this lying Shemanese.

Save it. If it happens at all, it won't be for your sake.

My grandkids are brown beauties puddin head.
Hey I just posted the story if it's crooked post some backup it's the issue itself I'm concerned with not any individual and certainly no Shemanese whatever the hell that is. OK saw your post.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
My grandkids are brown beauties puddin head.
Hey I just posted the story if it's crooked post some backup it's the issue itself I'm concerned with not any individual and certainly no Shemanese whatever the hell that is. OK saw your post.
Stories that come from non-liar sources are more credible, and I've explained what a Shemanese is. Do try to keep up.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
BTW... this is a Pow Wow at Harvard University. You need to brush up on your knowledge white man.

I'm not an old white guy, but will you explain the image to the rest of us who don't know what's going on?