Mass Murder of Canadian Children Admitted

darkbeaver
Mass Murder of Canadian Children Admitted (external - login to view)

By wmw_admin (external - login to view) on April 3, 2014
Court proceedings to commence in Brussels over the murder of over fifty thousand children. British Crown and the Vatican named as complicit in the genocide

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Mass Murder of Canadian Children Admitted (external - login to view)

By wmw_admin (external - login to view) on April 3, 2014
Court proceedings to commence in Brussels over the murder of over fifty thousand children. British Crown and the Vatican named as complicit in the genocide

Important to know that the ITCCS is a one-man blog that "tries" various "criminals." It has about the same effect on the world as dorkbeaver.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Important to know that the ITCCS is a one-man blog that "tries" various "criminals." It has about the same effect on the world as dorkbeaver.

Nevertheless I owe the interest in the subject to my grandchildren, so if you would kindly phuck off for a bit, I'd appreciate it.

Tecumsehsbones
+1

Nevertheless I owe the interest in the subject to my grandchildren,

I hope they're reading the actual history of the Indian schools instead of this lying Shemanese.

Quote:

so if you would kindly phuck off for a bit, I'd appreciate it.

Save it. If it happens at all, it won't be for your sake.

Twila
+1
Just the fact that this treatment of children has come to light finally is important.

We've only recently begun hearing how Gov't (of the time) allowed experimentation on native children.

At least 3,000 deaths linked to Indian residential schools: new research | CTV News (external - login to view)

I see a racism towards natives that seems to be open and accepted (at least in BC). It's feels almost like it's not considered racism, since it's natives. The same treatment towards Chinese, Indian, or Blacks would not be tolerated.

Hidden from History: The Canadian Holocaust - Chronology of Events (external - login to view)

I hope they're reading the actual history of the Indian schools instead of this lying Shemanese.

What is Shemanese?

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

Just the fact that this treatment of children has come to light finally is important.

We've only recently begun hearing how Gov't (of the time) allowed experimentation on native children.

At least 3,000 deaths linked to Indian residential schools: new research | CTV News (external - login to view)

I see a racism towards natives that seems to be open and accepted (at least in BC). It's feels almost like it's not considered racism, since it's natives. The same treatment towards Chinese, Indian, or Blacks would not be tolerated.

Hidden from History: The Canadian Holocaust - Chronology of Events (external - login to view)

What is Shemanese?

Literally "long knives," a reference to the swords of the Virginia Cavalry. It's the generic Shawnee term for non-Indians.

Twila

Literally "long knives," a reference to the swords of the Virginia Cavalry. It's the generic Shawnee term for non-Indians.

oh, thanks for that.

darkbeaver

Save it. If it happens at all, it won't be for your sake.

My grandkids are brown beauties puddin head. Hey I just posted the story if it's crooked post some backup it's the issue itself I'm concerned with not any individual and certainly no Shemanese whatever the hell that is. OK saw your post.

Tecumsehsbones

My grandkids are brown beauties puddin head. Hey I just posted the story if it's crooked post some backup it's the issue itself I'm concerned with not any individual and certainly no Shemanese whatever the hell that is. OK saw your post.

Stories that come from non-liar sources are more credible, and I've explained what a Shemanese is. Do try to keep up.

darkbeaver

Stories that come from non-liar sources are more credible, and I've explained what a Shemanese is. Do try to keep up.

Ya I copy the explain. I'd like it if you'd post some non liar source to help me keep up.

Twila
+2
Quote:

I'd like it if you'd post some non liar source to help me keep up.

I'd be interested in some non liar sources too.

EagleSmack
+1

Locutus
+1
touch the rainbow

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

That looks like a traditional wedding ceremony. What is the point?

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Indians. You wouldn't understand being a old white man.

Tecumsehsbones

Eagle has respect. Real respect. Not whiny-a ss "poor, poor Indians" crap.

And it's appreciated.

Cliffy

Indians. You wouldn't understand being a old white man.

You think that because there a re few Indians left that there was no genocide? There are still Jews left in the world but nobody questions the genocide of WWII

SLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

touch the rainbow

And get pelted with Skittles? No freaking way!

EagleSmack
+1

BTW... this is a Pow Wow at Harvard University. You need to brush up on your knowledge white man.

Twila

BTW... this is a Pow Wow at Harvard University. You need to brush up on your knowledge white man.

I'm not an old white guy, but will you explain the image to the rest of us who don't know what's going on?

Tecumsehsbones

I'd be interested in some non liar sources too.

If I have time, I will, but the abuse of kids in the Indian schools in the U.S. and Canada is pretty well documented. A brief google search should provide you with a wealth of information.

Twila

If I have time, I will, but the abuse of kids in the Indian schools in the U.S. and Canada is pretty well documented. A brief google search should provide you with a wealth of information.

Yes, I thought from your post that you had a source unbeknownst to mass media.

I've read, and heard about the BC children and we have a few sources here who are not...into the denial business of it.

Tecumsehsbones

Yes, I thought from your post that you had a source unbeknownst to mass media.

Just personal experience. But it's nothing different from what's been documented.

Quote:

I've read, and heard about the BC children and we have a few sources here who are not...into the denial business of it.

Pretty distressing. I always heard Canada treated Indians better than the U.S. did. I guess that's still true from what I know, but not as much better as I thought.

petros

Yeah, that is definetly a chance get up. Marriage? Nope neither are holding a beer.

Twila
+1

Just personal experience. But it's nothing different from what's been documented.

Pretty distressing. I always heard Canada treated Indians better than the U.S. did. I guess that's still true from what I know, but not as much better as I thought.

Natives are treated horribly. Any time there is an article in the news that is about Natives succeeding at something or attempting something new or needing something, you just have to read the comments to see how negatively the white population feels about them. It's the only racism that I have seen expressed so openly, that I have heard spoken so openly and I believe it's the racism is "ok'd" because its' the only way that they can justify taking as much of the resources and profit as possible without sharing.

Stephen Fry has a video on the use of de-humanizing language that is used to keep people from seeing the human that is in another in order to steal/murder/rape/ and pillage. It's the same language I've heard used against Natives, at Natives, and towards Natives.

My dad use to be a charter fisherman and he'd been hired a few times to take "Indian affairs' people up to some of the remote Native communities. He told me that the way Indian Affairs would speak to the Natives , no white man would tolerate being spoken to like that. Which must have been insanely derogatory, disrespectful and cruel. These were our gov't' official in the 1980's. I don't know how much has changed I no longer live on the island.

I have high hopes the Idle No More movement will have some success at having us re-evaluate how they are treated.

EagleSmack

I'm not an old white guy, but will you explain the image to the rest of us who don't know what's going on?

See post 19

Natives are treated horribly. Any time there is an article in the news that is about Natives succeeding at something or attempting something new or needing something, you just have to read the comments to see how negatively the white population feels about them. It's the only racism that I have seen expressed so openly, that I have heard spoken so openly and I believe it's the racism is "ok'd" because its' the only way that they can justify taking as much of the resources and profit as possible without sharing.

People need to look no further than Liz Warren and Ward Churchill to see how the left TO THIS DAY exploit Native Americans.

Twila

See post 19

oh, I thought maybe I'd missed something.

People need to look no further than Liz Warren and Ward Churchill to see how the left TO THIS DAY exploit Native Americans.

It's not even a left or right thing. It's a greed thing.

EagleSmack

It's not even a left or right thing. It's a greed thing.

uh huh.

The Old Medic
+3
#29  Top Rated Post
This is pure unadulterated, warm and steamy BULL MANURE!

This is NOT a court, it is a propaganda machine. It is recognized by no one in the world, other than the one person who makes up the "investigator, Judge, and Jury" for the phony cases that he brings

As a person of part Aboriginal ancestry, a Métis person, I abhor the residential schools, and the entire process that attempted to "civilize" the native peoples.

There was NO mass murder of aboriginal children.

Dark Beaver, you are WAY off base with this one!

DaSleeper
Don't argue with a man wearing a tin foil hat.............

no new posts