Torture, waterboarding failed to extract any key evidence in hunt for Osama bin Laden

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
What if your goal is to be a martyr?

Then you go to the other guy. Number 2 after seeing his fellow martyrs brains blown all over him may be more cooperative.
Does this sound harsh, does this make people think i do not believe in the rules of justice.

Not directed at you. I posted a thread, Jake coming home.
I bet no one listened to it.
Kids as young as 8 or so were loaded up with a bomb and sent towards US soldiers on post.
And what action does the soldier take?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I get what you're saying.

Fact is, if you (as a military in going into a foreign land), had better understand the motivation and tactics of your opponent if you wish to be effective.

RE: the title of the thread/OP: I get a kick out of the Nat Post and the very real possibility of their level of naivety in terms of believing the 'report' or source that the wrote the piece. No military would divulge their process regardless of effectiveness

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I get what you're saying.

Fact is, if you (as a military in going into a foreign land), had better understand the motivation and tactics of your opponent if you wish to be effective.

RE: the title of the thread/OP: I get a kick out of the Nat Post and the very real possibility of their level of naivety in terms of believing the 'report' or source that the wrote the piece. No military would divulge their process regardless of effectiveness
If you wish listen.
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/members-lounge/121715-jake-coming-home.html