What an Alleged Arizona Police Officer Does to an ‘Innocent Girl’ In This Video Has S

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
What an Alleged Arizona Police Officer Does to an ‘Innocent Girl’ In This Video Has Students Up In Arms | Video | TheBlaze.com

New video posted online late Sunday appears to show a police officer blindside a woman as students became unruly following the University of Arizona basketball team’s overtime loss in the NCAA tournament.

In the video, an individual appearing to be a police officer dressed in riot gear slams a woman into a bench. The video was titled, “Innocent girl gets taken down by Tuscon police officer during Arizona riot” on YouTube.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Well it's what you don't see in the video, but what you hear tells me the officer was most likely correct..

Loud, abbusive crowd, guessing not following police instruction and getting in their face..

This younger generation has no respect for authority, the "Entitelment Generation."

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The 100 lb. girl was a threat?

So where did you read she was 100lbs, what news source??

She looked more like 145lbs and in a crowd, even one unruely person is a threat... they become braver.

Then again, what was not in the video, did she push the officer?? There is always two sides to a story and I will side with police if there is a crowd involved.

BTW, did you know that Arizona does not participate in day light savings time?? Totally fukked me up this morning, suddenly a 2hr difference from Mountain to Central.. Total buzz.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

You didn't see her?

She looked more like 145lbs and in a crowd, even one unruely person is a threat... they become braver.

She wasn't close to 145!

Then again, what was not in the video, did she push the officer?? There is always two sides to a story and I will side with police if there is a crowd involved.

No she didn't. The officer throttled her.

C'mon Boomer. I have no issue with a cop throttling a rioter but this was pathetic.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

BTW, did you know that Arizona does not participate in day light savings time?? Totally fukked me up this morning, suddenly a 2hr difference from Mountain to Central.. Total buzz.

His source for weight is the same as yours, ceptin he has better eye sight.

No riot, no problems ceptin the Officer.