Chill out dude, American nukes are in good hands

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Or so you'd think.

via sda:

Strangelove Revisited: How I Learned to Stop Studying and Light A Bong

Associated press;
The force of 450 Minuteman 3 missiles is primed to unleash nuclear devastation on a moment's notice, capable of obliterating people and places halfway around the globe.
And the guys running the joint have been cheating on exams.
The cheating involved unauthorized passing of answers to exams designed to test missile launch officers' proficiency in handling "emergency war orders," which are messages involving the targeting and launching of missiles. [...]

A total of 100 missile launch crew members at Malmstrom were identified as potentially involved in the cheating, but nine were cleared by investigators. Another nine of the 100 are being handled separately by the Air Force Office of Special Investigation; eight of those nine involve possible criminal charges stemming from the alleged mishandling of classified information.

Of the remaining 82 officers, an estimated 30 to 40 are eligible to be retrained and returned to duty on the missile force; the rest face unspecified disciplinary action that could include dismissal from the Air Force, officials said. Of the 82 facing disciplinary action, 79 are still at Malmstrom; the three others had moved to other bases or left active duty.
Oh, did I say "joint"?
The cheating at Malmstrom was discovered in early January during the course of an unrelated drug investigation that included two launch officers ...

http://news.yahoo.com/commanders-fired-nuke-missile-cheating-scandal-182538923--politics.html

Strangelove Revisited: How I Learned to Stop Studying and Light A Bong - Small Dead Animals