http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/stephen-harper-warns-germany-about-russia-1.2587678

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Gotta love this line: "Once again we are confronted with the belief among some that bigger nations can bully smaller ones to get their way," Obama said in Brussels. You can taste the hypocrisy.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea, Vietnam .... The USA and Obama once more looking like a fukking tool.

It wasn't Obama who sent troops to Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea and Vietnam. And those wars were entirely justified.

If the cringey PC Canadians had been in charge the Iraqis would now still be suffering under Madman Hussain.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
It wasn't Obama who sent troops to Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea and Vietnam. And those wars were entirely justified.

If the cringey PC Canadians had been in charge the Iraqis would now still be suffering under Madman Hussain.

I have spoken to some Iraqi's living in Canada and they feel it was better under Madman Hussain, at least Christians were not killed.. all religions lived in peace..

So Iraq was entirely justified, really?

Gotta love this line: "Once again we are confronted with the belief among some that bigger nations can bully smaller ones to get their way," Obama said in Brussels. You can taste the hypocrisy.

The USA never has done that.. nope, never.. LOL

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I have spoken to some Iraqi's living in Canada and they feel it was better under Madman Hussain

They're obviously as mad as he was and, thankfully, not representatve of the Iraqi population.

So Iraq was entirely justified, really?

Nothing wrong whatsoever with that conflict to end a brutal dictatorship.

I've never understood all the hullaboo about it.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
LIke the vast majority of the time I speak up for the majority and for all the right things in this world.

It's a good thing to have a bit of self respect, especially when no one else believes you. I don't begrudge you that small comfort in your otherwise dismal passage.

Harper will also have to get tough with the Swiss.

Last edited:

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver

...and the country would be a lot less violent than it is now.

Not too many regrets in Canada about sitting out that collosal fiasco wrapped in a debacle.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island

Thanks for that, Cliffy, I thought we were beginning to believe our own propaganda.