Brutal assault at Vancouver tattoo parlour caught on video

Locutus
Police say a man has been charged with assault following a violent attack on the owner of a Vancouver tattoo parlour.

Sgt. Randy Fincham of the Vancouver police says the assault took place at about 1 p.m. on Monday at LooksWow, a tattoo parlour on West Pender Street.

A customer came into the store and got into a dispute with the owner, Jojo Geronimo. Fincham says the man became extremely aggressive and then assaulted the woman. In the video he can be seen grabbing her, throwing her to the ground and then kicking her.

WATCH: Viewer discretion advised – Assault captured on security camera

more

WATCH: Brutal assault at Vancouver tattoo parlour caught on video | Globalnews.ca (external - login to view)

This punk needs to pick a fight with a man.

Twila
Quote:

This punk needs to pick a fight with a man.

This isn't his first event, either. He deserves to have his nuts placed in a vise.

shadowshiv
I love the fact that he's been immediately released. What is to stop this cowardly piece of crap from going over there again?

petros
Jojo Geronimo? That sounds like something kids yell before jumping off the garage roof.

BornRuff
I don't know how to feel. What religion is he?

petros
+1
#6  Top Rated Post
Dirt worshipper.

bill barilko
+1
I have a tat that needs a touchup-she gets the business.

Apparently he was due back in court today but I haven't seen any reference as to results.

bill barilko
+1
He's been charged again for something similar but is now in custody

Sal
That was quite vicious.

Maybe he's off of his meds...quite disturbing to watch...glad she only received the injuries that she did.

B00Mer
All ready been released.. Liberal justice even with a video tape evidence.. somebody beat the Judge senseless please.

shadowshiv
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

All ready been released.. Liberal justice even with a video tape evidence.. somebody beat the Judge senseless please.

He was released. Now that he has been charged with the other incident as well, he is currently incarcerated.

no new posts