Walter Williams, man declared dead, wakes up in body bag

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Walter Williams, man declared dead, wakes up in body bag

Workers at a Mississippi funeral home say they found a man alive and kicking when they opened a body bag.

Holmes County Coroner Dexter Howard calls it a miracle that 78-year-old Walter Williams is alive.

The coroner was called to Williams' home in Lexington, a community north of Jackson, where family members believed he had died.

Howard says Williams had no pulse and was pronounced dead Wednesday at 9 p.m. local time.

Early Thursday, workers at Porter and Sons Funeral Home were preparing to embalm Williams when he started to kick in the body bag.

Family members were called and Williams was taken to a hospital. Howard says he believes Williams' pacemaker stopped working, then started again.

Family members say Williams, a farmer, told them he's happy to be alive.

source: Walter Williams, man declared dead, wakes up in body bag - World - CBC News

Guys lucky he didn't wake up in a casket at the crematorium as they push you into the oven.. 8O :lol:

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
He's a cool cat with eight lives left eh? Can you imagine the shock at the
funeral home? They gave this guy a ride in a body bag and now they won't
be paid for services rendered. Maybe this guy can tell us about the after life
and if he saw anything we should talk about We hear about the white light
the angels the spirit world that saves the soul well what happened here any
of that

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Why don't you find the thread and so the mod can combine them.. I didn't find any duplicate.

I searched "Body Bag" and nothing showed up..

I went looking, could not find it. Not a problem. I do it as well.
Anyhow, the fellow passed a few weeks later. He was in a hospice when this happened.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Why don't you find the thread and so the mod can combine them.. I didn't find any duplicate.

I searched "Body Bag" and "Walter Willimas," nothing showed up..

I think what he meant was that there was another man that had also woken up in a body bag (this happened about a month/month and a half ago). That other man had lived for a few weeks after the incident and then died...for real this time.