- The Australian teacher posted the message the day after the pupil had committed suicide
- Simon Cox called the student a 'bully' and 'brat' who'd 'made life hell'
- Most callously of all, he said it was good that the student had died, saying the pupil would get 'no sympathy or empathy from me'
- The post was passed on to parents, who contacted the school. The teacher has been stood down
- The boy's uncle said the shattered family had been hurt by the post
Teacher Simon Cox's Facebook post after boy commits suicide | Mail Online