Rapist 'accidentally' dies after 4 days in prison

Locutus
er, I think, he had some kinda seizure...or something. Oh well, that's a real shame.

ST. ALBANS, Vt. -

Shayn Turner could have spent the rest of his life in prison, but was only weeks into his 40-year sentence when he was pronounced dead early Tuesday morning at the St. Albans correctional facility.

"He observed the inmate in what could be medical distress at this point, I would not want to call it anything else just yet because we really just don't know," said Greg Hale, the superintendent of the Northwest State Correctional Facility.

Hale says a guard found Turner having seizures during a routine check around 2:30 a.m.

Turner was serving time for repeatedly raping a 7-year-old girl, recoding the attacks, and then trading the videos online. Turner was already on probation at the time for being the getaway driver in a South Burlington bank robbery back in 2004.

Prison officials say personnel had swept the area for contraband like drugs and weapons just two weeks ago.

more

Investigation launched into Vt. inmate's death - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

lone wolf
+1
Institution food'll getcha every time....

SLM
+3
#3  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Institution food'll getcha every time....

Karma catches up with some too.

damngrumpy
We are supposed to feel sad for him right pardon me while I abstain from
feeling bad in this case. What he did there is no forgiveness for here on
earth or anywhere else in the universe.

shadowshiv
+2
It is absolutely not possible for me to feel any less sympathy for this turd's death. Karma, justice, good timing, call it what you will, it just means that there is one less piece of garbage wasting good oxygen.

emilyjake
He did a really bad thing then why feel sad for him

Nuggler
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by emilyjakeView Post

He did a really bad thing then why feel sad for him

Because here on CC we have frequent love ins, care very much for our fellow members, sit in a circle and sing Kumbya, trade comics, and most of our discussions are about how much we care for one another. ERGO: It's very difficult to hate someone who has "different" sexual desires than the majority.
So, as soon as we kill all the sick bastards, we can get back to kindness, kitties, and love.
Got it ?

spaminator
+3
its too bad that he didn't die before the rape.

SLM
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by NugglerView Post

So, as soon as we kill all the sick bastards, we can get back to kindness, kitties, and love.
Got it ?

Don't forget the puppies Nuggler. Puppies and fluffy, fluffy bunnies.

Nuggler
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Don't forget the puppies Nuggler. Puppies and fluffy, fluffy bunnies.

SHYTE !!! Did I forget the puppies and bunnies......fluffy bunnies..........??? Damn and blast !! The day starts off 'orrible now.
sorry. I won't do it again SLM.

KUUUM BYYYYYEE AHHHH MY LORD
KUUUM BYYYYEE AHHHH

how'satt!!

SLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by NugglerView Post

SHYTE !!! Did I forget the puppies and bunnies......fluffy bunnies..........??? Damn and blast !! The day starts off 'orrible now.
sorry. I won't do it again SLM.

KUUUM BYYYYYEE AHHHH MY LORD
KUUUM BYYYYEE AHHHH

how'satt!!

It's okay. The bunnies are nothing if not very forgiving.

MHz
Hmmm, perhaps the news about the next one will say 4 days before he gets to prison. The only place where the tooth-fairy comes for all the teeth at once.

Sal
just wondering if that was the second check and he was still experiencing "medical distress" so the guard thought "hell I am gonna have to call this one in while he is still alive"

at least I will call sloooowly

Locutus
+3
All child rapists should be sent to St. Albans correctional facility.

Let's make it a new rule.

taxslave
I hope his death was slow and painful.

no new posts