Teen girls charged with attempted murder in mall robbery

spaminator
Teen girls charged with attempted murder in mall robbery
By Maryam Shah ,Toronto Sun
First posted: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 06:32 PM EDT | Updated: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 06:40 PM EDT
Two 16-year-old girls face attempted murder charges after a woman was robbed and stabbed at an east-end mall last week.
Toronto Police said Tuesday the 26-year-old victim was robbed of her cellphone by two girls as she left the Scarborough Town Centre around 7:30 p.m. last Wednesday.
The woman was stabbed many times in the upper body and face when she chased the thieves in a bid to retrieve the phone.
Teen girls charged with attempted murder in mall robbery | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto Sun

Sal
Quote:

The woman was stabbed many times in the upper body and face when she chased the thieves in a bid to retrieve the phone.

that's too bad that she chased them for a cell phone...it's also too bad that those two girls think covering up the theft of a cell phone is worth another human beings life

they must be quite young if they can't be identified, does not bode well for their future

shadowshiv
I think in violent crimes the names of the suspects need to be given. I don't care if they are younger, they committed a violent act. They don't deserve to hide behind the blanket of anonymity.

emilyjake
Oh my God this is so scary.