Saskatchewan farmer caught on video confronting trespassing snowmobilers

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
with a shotgun

I confess I kind of like Deryl Ring. For one thing, his Facebook page shows he owns a bullmastiff and we've had three of the big, loveable brutes.

For another, he's not afraid to stand up for himself.

But my admiration pretty much stops there. Because Mr. Ring decided the way to confront a couple of snowmobilers who apparently trespassed on his land was to force them to stop at gunpoint, then slap one of them around.

Ring, a Saskatchewan alpaca farmer, is the star of a video shown by CBC News. It was shot by a helmet-mounted camera worn by one of the offending snowmobilers.

Jeff Smerechanski said he and his camera-toting companion inadvertently turned into Ring's property south of Saskatoon last month.

video and more

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dail...obilers-confronts-pair-shotgun-202736507.html

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
It's Petro??

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dail...obilers-confronts-pair-shotgun-202736507.html

Fukking trespassing on private property... I would have shot the snowmobile.. pricks. They think they can drive wherever the fukk they want..

Good on them.

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
Looks a lot like a road where this redneck ******* chose to assert his authority,kicking the expensive machine and slapping the guy in the head, in an unprovoked attack, not even his property. Should have had the riot gun shoved up his *** !

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
the guy lost his cool and with a gun in his hand... not exactly a rational approach to the problem, luckily for all it did not escalate further

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Sledding on farmland f-cks it up.

There are enough groomed and well marked trails to sled on in SK to equal snowmobiling to the moon and the best on the planet.