A man for every woman.

Sal
If you see buddy here on Christian Mingle...keep rolling. Not really a keeper.

If you decide to try him out, ya might wanna let some friends know to come looking if you aren`t back next morning.

'I wanted to give her something to remember when she looks in the mirror': Chilling admission of student, who slashed his girlfriend's throat after she ended it... as he is cleared of attempted murder

• Gary Davies, 26, hacked a 7cm cut into Robyn Clegg-Gibson's throat
  • He lashed out after she ended their two-month relationship
  • 'I was angry and upset and wanted to leave a scar', he told the court
  • Jury at Preston Crown Court today cleared him of attempted murder
  • He pleaded guilty to wounding with intent and false imprisonment
  • Lancaster University student held in custody for sentencing next month
A student who 'sawed' his girlfriend's neck with a kitchen knife after she ended their two-month relationship has today been cleared of attempted murder.
Gary Davies locked 19-year-old Robyn Clegg-Gibson in her bedroom before slashing a 7cm cut across her throat, because he was concerned about 'losing face' in front of her friends.

The 26-year-old, who denied attempted murder but admitted two charges of wounding with intent and false imprisonment, lashed out at the teenager in the early hours of September 30 last year.

After the couple returned home to Miss Clegg-Gibson's house at Lancaster University, where they both studied, Davies dealt five blows with a serrated kitchen knife, because he 'wanted to leave a scar'.
Giving evidence at his trial at Preston Crown Court, Davies, who was described as a 'demanding' boyfriend, said he originally grabbed a pair of scissors to scare his girlfriend.
He told the court he became 'angry and upset', when Miss Clegg-Gibson ended the relationship.
He said: 'I wanted to scare her but I didnít think scissors were intimidating enough, then I saw the knife in the drawer.

Read more: 'I wanted to give her something to remember when she looks in the mirror': Chilling admission of student, who slashed his girlfriend's throat after she ended it... as he is cleared of attempted murder | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter (external - login to view) | DailyMail on Facebook (external - login to view)

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by SalView Post

From the story, it seems like he is a keeper.

Or else.

L Gilbert
Nice guy. Only a little sociopathic.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Nice guy. Only a little sociopathic.

Seriously. Dude, next time just call her a **** on facebook and let it go, OK?

Sal
lol...the guy is intense... here let me just saw away a bit...

it would kinda put a cramp in one`s ability to date sometime soon...like...EVER again.

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Seriously. Dude, next time just call her a **** on facebook and let it go, OK?

Whattayamean "her"? He's the freaky half of that separated relationship. He's the ****.

lol...the guy is intense... here let me just saw away a bit...

it would kinda put a cramp in one`s ability to date sometime soon...like...EVER again.

I'd sure hope so anyway.

shadowshiv
+1
#7  Top Rated Post

If you decide to try him out, ya might wanna let some friends know to come looking if you aren`t back next morning.

'I wanted to give her something to remember when she looks in the mirror': Chilling admission of student, who slashed his girlfriend's throat after she ended it... as he is cleared of attempted murder

• Gary Davies, 26, hacked a 7cm cut into Robyn Clegg-Gibson's throat
  • He lashed out after she ended their two-month relationship
  • 'I was angry and upset and wanted to leave a scar', he told the court
  • Jury at Preston Crown Court today cleared him of attempted murder
  • He pleaded guilty to wounding with intent and false imprisonment
  • Lancaster University student held in custody for sentencing next month
A student who 'sawed' his girlfriend's neck with a kitchen knife after she ended their two-month relationship has today been cleared of attempted murder.
Gary Davies locked 19-year-old Robyn Clegg-Gibson in her bedroom before slashing a 7cm cut across her throat, because he was concerned about 'losing face' in front of her friends.

The 26-year-old, who denied attempted murder but admitted two charges of wounding with intent and false imprisonment, lashed out at the teenager in the early hours of September 30 last year.

After the couple returned home to Miss Clegg-Gibson's house at Lancaster University, where they both studied, Davies dealt five blows with a serrated kitchen knife, because he 'wanted to leave a scar'.
Giving evidence at his trial at Preston Crown Court, Davies, who was described as a 'demanding' boyfriend, said he originally grabbed a pair of scissors to scare his girlfriend.
He told the court he became 'angry and upset', when Miss Clegg-Gibson ended the relationship.
He said: 'I wanted to scare her but I didnít think scissors were intimidating enough, then I saw the knife in the drawer.

Read more: 'I wanted to give her something to remember when she looks in the mirror': Chilling admission of student, who slashed his girlfriend's throat after she ended it... as he is cleared of attempted murder | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter (external - login to view) | DailyMail on Facebook (external - login to view)

I hope the Prosecution decides to appeal this! How is doing what he did NOT attempted murder? Sawing at someone's throat with a knife is not giving them hugs and kisses!

Whattayamean "her"? He's the freaky half of that separated relationship. He's the ****.

I'd sure hope so anyway.

Les, I believe that Tecumseh is talking about the guy that did the knife-sawing. He is basically telling the guy that the next time he should just call her a (whatever expletive he posted that was censored) on her Facebook rather than try to maim/kill her.

L Gilbert
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

I hope the Prosecution decides to appeal this! How is doing what he did NOT attempted murder? Sawing at someone's throat with a knife is not giving them hugs and kisses!

Les, I believe that Tecumseh is talking about the guy that did the knife-sawing. He is basically telling the guy that the next time he should just call her a (whatever expletive he posted that was censored) on her Facebook rather than try to maim/kill her.

Oh. Well, that makes more sense then. I blame the brain fart.

shadowshiv

Oh. Well, that makes more sense then. I blame the brain fart.

No worries. We all get 'em.