SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Dominatrix plans to run for mayor of Toronto

Mike Strobel, Toronto Sun

Mar 17, 2014
, Last Updated: 12:52 PM ET
TORONTO -- Ever smoked crack cocaine? I inquire of our new wannabe mayor. It’s the first thing you ask these days.
“No,” replies candidate Carlie Ritch. “I don’t even drink much.”
Okay, ever horse-whipped a feller to within an inch of his life, blindfolded him, gagged him, spanked him, trussed him up, stuck pins in his nipples, stomped on him, spit on him and called him a dirty, mangy dog?
“Yes, why just yesterday...”
And the line between Toronto city council and sado-masochism gets even blurrier.
Carlie Ritch, 43, is better known as Mizz Barbie Bitch, a top pro dominatrix. She runs a busy dungeon downtown.
I bumped into her at the Everything To Do With Sex Show last fall. She wore ball-kicker boots and a Rob Ford button.
“I’m a Ford fan,” she told me, and later offered free advice to Rob on how he could be a better mayor.
Well, that’s like flogging a dead horse. A stubborn horse. Rob didn’t listen. So Mizz Bitch has gone the next step. She’s running for mayor.
“I’ll whip this city into shape,” is one of her campaign slogans. “I mean business” is the other.
Obediently, I shuffle down to Nathan Phillips Square for a campaign kickoff interview.
Tired of Ford’s NFL ties, John Tory’s blue shirts or Olivia Chow’s sensible shoes?
Mizz Bitch is dolled up in boss-lady pinstrips with metal spiked shoulders, a peekaboo blouse and those ball-kickin’ boots.
“I’m a warrior,” she says. “I’ll change things at City Hall.”

Dominatrix plans to run for mayor of Toronto