Seattle teen kills man for cellphone

Locutus

punk-a s s scum

Byron White, 17, is accused of callously killing David Peterson, 54, during a scuffle in a Greenwood parking lot. The teen was on the lam for about a week before cops captured him trying to board a flight to Atlanta.

A Seattle teen shot and killed a man for his cellphone — then went to a friend’s house and complained the stolen gizmo wasn’t nice enough, police say.

Byron White (external - login to view), 17, now faces charges as an adult for killing David Peterson (external - login to view) last month in the Washington city’s Greenwood neighborhood.

White was on the lam for a week after the shooting until cops caught up to him at the airport last weekend as the boy tried to board a flight to Atlanta, the Seattle Post-Intelligencer reported. (external - login to view)

(external - login to view)
“David Peterson went out for a walk around the neighborhood after dinner and never returned, ” King County prosecuting attorney Dan Satterberg said in a statement. “He was a random victim from a chance encounter with a dangerous young man. That the evidence shows he was murdered for his cellphone by a teenager with a gun makes this all the more tragic and senseless.”

more

Seattle teen kills man for cellphone — then complains the device is too cheap: copsÂ* - NY Daily News (external - login to view)

captain morgan
He's just a boy, a wee lad I say... Made an unfortunate mistake.

Live and let live I say ~ er, scratch that ~ make sure that he learned his lesson and promises to never kill anyone else for a $20 phone ever again.

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

punk-a s s scum

Byron White, 17, is accused of callously killing David Peterson, 54, during a scuffle in a Greenwood parking lot. The teen was on the lam for about a week before cops captured him trying to board a flight to Atlanta.

A Seattle teen shot and killed a man for his cellphone — then went to a friend’s house and complained the stolen gizmo wasn’t nice enough, police say.

Byron White (external - login to view), 17, now faces charges as an adult for killing David Peterson (external - login to view) last month in the Washington city’s Greenwood neighborhood.

White was on the lam for a week after the shooting until cops caught up to him at the airport last weekend as the boy tried to board a flight to Atlanta, the Seattle Post-Intelligencer reported. (external - login to view)

(external - login to view)
“David Peterson went out for a walk around the neighborhood after dinner and never returned, ” King County prosecuting attorney Dan Satterberg said in a statement. “He was a random victim from a chance encounter with a dangerous young man. That the evidence shows he was murdered for his cellphone by a teenager with a gun makes this all the more tragic and senseless.”

more

Seattle teen kills man for cellphone — then complains the device is too cheap: copsÂ* - NY Daily News (external - login to view)

The selfie would look so much better with a fist punching that ugly-*** face. I hope Bubba makes him his bitch for many, many agonizing years.

Nuggler
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

He's just a boy, a wee lad I say... Made an unfortunate mistake.

Live and let live I say ~ er, scratch that ~ make sure that he learned his lesson and promises to never kill anyone else for a $20 phone ever again.

Yep, boys will be boys. Hope he has learned from his mistake.