Seattle teen kills man for cellphone

Locutus

punk-a s s scum

Byron White, 17, is accused of callously killing David Peterson, 54, during a scuffle in a Greenwood parking lot. The teen was on the lam for about a week before cops captured him trying to board a flight to Atlanta.

A Seattle teen shot and killed a man for his cellphone — then went to a friend’s house and complained the stolen gizmo wasn’t nice enough, police say.

Byron White, 17, now faces charges as an adult for killing David Peterson last month in the Washington city’s Greenwood neighborhood.

White was on the lam for a week after the shooting until cops caught up to him at the airport last weekend as the boy tried to board a flight to Atlanta, the Seattle Post-Intelligencer reported.

“David Peterson went out for a walk around the neighborhood after dinner and never returned, ” King County prosecuting attorney Dan Satterberg said in a statement. “He was a random victim from a chance encounter with a dangerous young man. That the evidence shows he was murdered for his cellphone by a teenager with a gun makes this all the more tragic and senseless.”

more

Seattle teen kills man for cellphone — then complains the device is too cheap: copsÂ* - NY Daily News

captain morgan
He's just a boy, a wee lad I say... Made an unfortunate mistake.

Live and let live I say ~ er, scratch that ~ make sure that he learned his lesson and promises to never kill anyone else for a $20 phone ever again.

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

punk-a s s scum

Byron White, 17, is accused of callously killing David Peterson, 54, during a scuffle in a Greenwood parking lot. The teen was on the lam for about a week before cops captured him trying to board a flight to Atlanta.

A Seattle teen shot and killed a man for his cellphone — then went to a friend’s house and complained the stolen gizmo wasn’t nice enough, police say.

Byron White, 17, now faces charges as an adult for killing David Peterson last month in the Washington city’s Greenwood neighborhood.

White was on the lam for a week after the shooting until cops caught up to him at the airport last weekend as the boy tried to board a flight to Atlanta, the Seattle Post-Intelligencer reported.

“David Peterson went out for a walk around the neighborhood after dinner and never returned, ” King County prosecuting attorney Dan Satterberg said in a statement. “He was a random victim from a chance encounter with a dangerous young man. That the evidence shows he was murdered for his cellphone by a teenager with a gun makes this all the more tragic and senseless.”

more

Seattle teen kills man for cellphone — then complains the device is too cheap: copsÂ* - NY Daily News

The selfie would look so much better with a fist punching that ugly-*** face. I hope Bubba makes him his bitch for many, many agonizing years.

Nuggler
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

He's just a boy, a wee lad I say... Made an unfortunate mistake.

Live and let live I say ~ er, scratch that ~ make sure that he learned his lesson and promises to never kill anyone else for a $20 phone ever again.

Yep, boys will be boys. Hope he has learned from his mistake.