Remember when that kid "accidentally" killed himself by falling into a gym mat?

Locutus
Thought not.

The federal government remembers

[...] Johnson's body was found in a rolled-up mat in the Lowndes High School gymnasium on January 11, 2013. Investigators with the Lowndes County Sheriff's Office ruled his death accidental, concluding that Johnson climbed into the center of the gym mat to reach for a shoe and got stuck.

State officials later concurred that Johnson's death was accidental and listed his cause of death as "positional asphyxia," or suffocation by his own body weight. [...]

more

Feds subpoena Kendrick Johnson's schoolmates amid teen's death probe - CNN.com

Sal
Quote:

Johnson's parents have called the official story a "coverup" and said they believe their son's death was a homicide. A separate autopsy commissioned by the family attributed the 17-year-old's death to "apparent non-accidental, blunt force trauma."

yeah there's a shock...

L Gilbert
+1
#3  Top Rated Post
More:

CNN Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Coroner slams handling of Kendrick Johnson case - CNN.com

Sal
+1
the only blurry camera images....no edits (are claimed)...

there's this bridge I have for sale...

SLM
Yes, I do remember that one. I was discussing it with my daughter one day, quite some time ago. Seemed like an oddly rushed job getting to accidental death to me. Especialy since accidentally dying in that manner would take some real explaining, in my opinion.

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by SalView Post

the only blurry camera images....no edits (are claimed)...

there's this bridge I have for sale...

Yeah. Not quite sure what we're supposed to conclude from the vids either.

Sal
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Yeah. Not quite sure what we're supposed to conclude from the vids either.

Here's what I think we "could" conclude....this is a FUBAR situation, including....whoever was paid to cover up is a mental midget that "almost" got away with it

Said mental midget may still get away with it.