Arkansas Middle School Teacher Accidentally Showed A Homemade Sex Tape

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
To A Classroom Full Of Students

A middle school teacher in Little Rock, Arkansas is awaiting punishment after accidentally showing her class a video of herself “performing sex acts” on her fiancé.

The unnamed teacher at Forest Heights Middle School admitted to the mistake, saying the homemade sex tape accidentally got mixed up with her lesson notes, and apologized.

One father, Nicolas Tolerson, told KARK-TV, “(My son) says she was performing sex acts. My heart goes out not only to my son, but other kids in the classroom.” Tolerson also said he wants “something done.”

School leaders said it was a mistake and certainly not planned, and that they are working to find the appropriate disciplinary action.

Here’s a full video report from KARK-TV. (*triple-checks to make sure I posted the right video*)

Arkansas Teacher Shows Homemade Sex Tape To Classroom Full Of Students

lol who 'tapes' anything anymore?

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
My heart goes out not only to my son, but other kids in the classroom.
Bet that isn't the only thing of his going out. 8O
Tolerson also said he wants “something done.”
What he wants is a copy of the tape. ;-)
School leaders said it was a mistake and certainly not planned, and that they are working to find the appropriate disciplinary action.
Maybe they could get some ideas from the tape. :lol:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Well if she is not fired, imagine the dads will be showing up for Parent Teacher interviews- Telling their wife, no need for you to come dear.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
yes it is so much more damaging to a kids psyche to see a person performing sex than it is to see a person shot to death on tv

people need to get a grip

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I'm a little unnerved because I can't find a photo of this female.

Could be a babe, could be a hambeast.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
ew I hope not

yeah and a few of the dad's are trippin' on it

yeah I'm kind of curious to know what she looks like...just from a factual perspective...you know, just to lend a visual to the story...:roll: :lol:
same here :D

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
yeah I'm kind of curious to know what she looks like...just from a factual perspective...you know, just to lend a visual to the story...:roll: :lol:

Exactly how I would put it. But I cannot lie (well not often)- I am nosy as hell at times. Must be that X chromosome acting up.