And over in Britain again...

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Woman admits 167-year-old offence of riding a horse FURIOUSLY through Surrey countryside

A 65-year-old woman has been successfully prosecuted for the 167-year-old offence of 'furious horse riding', it has been reported.

In an incident straight from the pages of a Victorian novel, Elizabeth Millard is said to have rode past a woman and her 10-year-old daughter "at great speed, shouting at her horse".

On another occasion she pushed past two fellow riders without stopping or slowing down, GetSurrey reports.

Both incidents happened on Horsell Common in Woking last year.

So incensed were the victims they reported Millard to the police.

She was eventually charged with the 167-year-old offence of 'driving a horse furiously' contrary to the Town Police Clauses Act of 1847.

FURIOUSLY

Elizabeth Millard admits 167-year-old offence of riding a horse FURIOUSLY through Horsell Common in Surrey - Mirror Online

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I gave this a second thought as I tried in vain to find a photo of said pensioner (because, I don't really have limits for this sort of thing ya know) in the off chance she was a GILF.

Bad luck though as all I have is my imagination but I might be willing to allow Liz to ride me furiously and shout loudly. You know. Because.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I gave this a second thought as I tried in vain to find a photo of said pensioner (because, I don't really have limits for this sort of thing ya know) in the off chance she was a GILF.

Bad luck though as all I have is my imagination but I might be willing to allow Liz to ride me furiously and shout loudly. You know. Because.

Well as long as you can keep up, you are in.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Way I figure it is she can't run very fast at her age so she likely can't get away. Probably knows how to cook and bake and is not nervous in the boudoir, if you catch my drift. If she has dentures or not, I'm easy. Riders thighs so she could crack my head like a walnut. I'm all in.