And over in Britain again...


Locutus
#1
Woman admits 167-year-old offence of riding a horse FURIOUSLY through Surrey countryside

A 65-year-old woman has been successfully prosecuted for the 167-year-old offence of 'furious horse riding', it has been reported.

In an incident straight from the pages of a Victorian novel, Elizabeth Millard is said to have rode past a woman and her 10-year-old daughter "at great speed, shouting at her horse".

On another occasion she pushed past two fellow riders without stopping or slowing down, GetSurrey reports.

Both incidents happened on Horsell Common in Woking last year.

So incensed were the victims they reported Millard to the police.

She was eventually charged with the 167-year-old offence of 'driving a horse furiously' contrary to the Town Police Clauses Act of 1847.


FURIOUSLY


Elizabeth Millard admits 167-year-old offence of riding a horse FURIOUSLY through Horsell Common in Surrey - Mirror Online
 
L Gilbert
+1
#2
Geeezez. She's in her 60s, what they gonna do besides tell her not to do it again? lol
Lock her up for 5! That'll show everyone not to ride around furiously.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+2
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Geeezez. She's in her 60s, what they gonna do besides tell her not to do it again? lol
Lock her up for 5! That'll show everyone not to ride around furiously.

Transport her to Australia. That was the popular punishment back then.
 
SLM
+8
#4  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Transport her to Australia. That was the popular punishment back then.

Oh, not Australia! They have enough of their own problems, they're getting lost in their own backyards there!
 
Blackleaf
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Geeezez. She's in her 60s

What has her age got to do with it?
 
captain morgan
+2
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

What has her age got to do with it?


The real question here is why is Britain's economy so poor that elderly women are forced to 'ride furiously' in that nation.

I'm thinking that it has much to do with your nation not having a Navy
 
Locutus
+1
#7
I gave this a second thought as I tried in vain to find a photo of said pensioner (because, I don't really have limits for this sort of thing ya know) in the off chance she was a GILF.

Bad luck though as all I have is my imagination but I might be willing to allow Liz to ride me furiously and shout loudly. You know. Because.
 
captain morgan
+2
#8
That's quite a mental image... Liz wearing spurs with riding crop at high port.
 
Locutus
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

That's quite a mental image...


I've been doing this a long time.
 
spaminator
+2
#10
the fast and the furious.
 
JLM
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

What has her age got to do with it?


Don't most people slow down a bit by that age?
 
L Gilbert
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminatorView Post

the fast and the furious.

Loc n Liz? More like aged and auld. lol
 
Goober
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

I gave this a second thought as I tried in vain to find a photo of said pensioner (because, I don't really have limits for this sort of thing ya know) in the off chance she was a GILF.

Bad luck though as all I have is my imagination but I might be willing to allow Liz to ride me furiously and shout loudly. You know. Because.

Well as long as you can keep up, you are in.
 
Locutus
#14
Way I figure it is she can't run very fast at her age so she likely can't get away. Probably knows how to cook and bake and is not nervous in the boudoir, if you catch my drift. If she has dentures or not, I'm easy. Riders thighs so she could crack my head like a walnut. I'm all in.
 
Goober
+2
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Way I figure it is she can't run very fast at her age so she likely can't get away. Probably knows how to cook and bake and is not nervous in the boudoir, if you catch my drift. If she has dentures or not, I'm easy. Riders thighs so she could crack my head like a walnut. I'm all in.

I think this is appropriate.

Tom T Hall - Faster Horses The Cowboy and The Poet - YouTube

 
no new posts