Naked frantic dude in Butt

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
er, Butte...anyway, sounds like an a mad husband put the run on him:

BUTTE — A naked man claiming he was being chased by another man with a gun caused a disturbance with neighbors early Saturday on the 1700 block of Wall Street, police said.

A homeowner, Nate Yakawich, was awoken about 3:30 a.m. by someone banging on his front door and frantically ringing the door bell.
“I opened the door and flipped on porch light,” Yakawich said. “And there is a guy that is just buck naked holding his crotch. He said, ‘I know I’m naked. This is embarrassing. I was attacked down the street and I’m being chased by a guy with a gun.’”

Yakawich said the naked man asked to come into the house to call the police.

“It was a little past my crazy meter there, so I didn’t let him in,” Yakawich said.

Instead, Yakawich gave the man sweatpants and a hooded sweatshirt, as well as a blanket. The police arrived about 10 minutes later and three cruisers circled the block.

Sheriff Ed Lester said no arrests were made or citations issued. “There was some kind of a disturbance where a male came to the house where this guy was with a female and this guy got scared and ran out of the house naked,” Lester said. “I don’t know what caused him to take off out of there and go to a neighbor’s house. He told me, ‘They said come down to Butte for a good time,’”

Yakawich said. Yakawich found bloodstains on his front door Saturday from the man’s frantic knocking.

Frantic naked man causes middle-of-the-night ruckus in Butte neighborhood