Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
  • Aaron Dugmore, nine, found hanged at Birmingham home by his mother
  • Believed to be Britain’s second youngest 'suicide' caused by bullying
  • The schoolboy was rushed to hospital but died of suspected cardiac arrest
  • Family claim Aaron was being tormented by bullies at his new school
  • Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding Aaron's death

A boy of nine who was found hanged is believed to have killed himself after he was ‘bullied for being white’ by an Asian gang at school.

Aaron Dugmore – thought to be one of the youngest children in the UK to commit suicide – was discovered in his bedroom after being tormented for months, his parents said.

They said Aaron was threatened with a plastic knife by one Asian pupil, who warned him: ‘Next time it will be a real one.’

He was also allegedly told by another pupil that ‘all the white people should be dead’ and he was forced to hide from the bullies in the playground at lunchtime.

more

Boy, 9, found hanged 'was bullied for being white' | Mail Online

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Those bloody little Muslim kids are the scum of the Earth. Their parents too. We have a lot of them here in Bolton and they think they own the place. The CHURCH OF ENGLAND school near where I live if sull of Muslims, and they have even been given their own special prayers room - in a CHURCH OF ENGLAND school. They spread TB, too.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Those bloody little Muslim kids are the scum of the Earth. Their parents too. We have a lot of them here in Bolton and they think they own the place. The CHURCH OF ENGLAND school near where I live if sull of Muslims, and they have even been given their own special prayers room - in a CHURCH OF ENGLAND school. They spread TB, too.
And you spread hate. That is a kind of disease too.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
And you spread hate. That is a kind of disease too.

Yeah. I hate those racist Muslims for hounding a young boy to his death just because he's white.

I hate the fact that my once great town has become a Muslim enclave, with dirty TB ridden Muslims thinking they own the place and taking over our Christian schools.

I hate the fact that Muslim children get brand new schools built for them - like the one on Bobby Heywood's Park near me which is being built right now, with a floodlit football pitch and brilliant children's play area making way for it and with all those thousands of locals who objected to the council over the building of it being ignored - whilst our non-Muslim kids have to make do with decrepit Victorian buildings with leaking roofs and no radiators.

I hate the fact that every second shop in Bolton is a halal butcher's.

I hate the fact that schoolchildren in all Bolton schools are being forcefed halal food even if they are not Muslim.

I hate the fact that Bolton council does not allow marches to take place in support of the Royal British Legion "because we cannot afford to police them" yet they allow thousands of Muslims to march noisily through our neighbourhoods every January waving banners and blowing horns to celebrate the birthday of the paedophile Mohammed, with those streets being closed to traffic as a result, causing inconvenience to drivers, and those marches are protected by hundreds of coppers which the council is suddenly miraculously able to afford.

Sue me.

I just hope UKIP win here in Bolton South East in 2015.

Thinking they own the place: Thousands of Muslims are allow to march through the streets of Bolton every January to mark Mohammed's birthday and cause inconvenience for many people, but marches in aid of the Royal British Legion are not allowed

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Yeah. I hate those racist Muslims for hounding a young boy to his death just because he's white.

I hate the fact that my once great town has become a Muslim enclave, with dirty TB ridden Muslims thinking they own the place and taking over our Christian schools.

(quote shortened due to lack of interest)
My heart bleeds purple piss for ya Blackie. It really does. That is such a sad story, I may just have to shoot myself, I'm so distraught.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
My heart bleeds purple piss for ya Blackie. It really does. That is such a sad story, I may just have to shoot myself, I'm so distraught.

It is sad when you have to live amongst these people and see your town being turned into a Third World cesspit by them.

And with the rapid growth of Islam in Canada you'll soon experience it yourself. Don't say I haven't warned you.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
This time around Blackleafs got a point. We want to sit up and take notice. Of course, like the UK, we won't till it's too late. Cuz we're just so goddam fair and all. wunnerful !!

Multiculturalism indeed !!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
This time around Blackleafs got a point. We want to sit up and take notice. Of course, like the UK, we won't till it's too late. Cuz we're just so goddam fair and all. wunnerful !!

Yup, we let the Scots in and the French stay. Too bad the aboriginals didn't have tougher immigration laws.

"We paved paradise
put up a parking lot" - Joanie Mitchel

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Of course he has a point but many are too quick to pounce, label and attack him because we aren't in the middle of it, yet. It's that pandering to the religion of the day, the pet project, and yes, cramming multiculturalism down the throats of a country because social experimenters know better. It's sad and it will end sooner than later as people realize they're being played by the big experiment.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Yup, we let the Scots in and the French stay. Too bad the aboriginals didn't have tougher immigration laws.

"We paved paradise
put up a parking lot" - Joanie Mitchel

Yep, Cliffy; there is that and it's a horrible shame because the Brits, Scots, and French, have not exactly been great custodians.

Compared to the Islamic tsunami on its way, they're angels.

Just my opinion.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Yep, Cliffy; there is that and it's a horrible shame because the Brits, Scots, and French, have not exactly been great custodians.

Just my opinion.
I have no doubt but I won't be here to witness the Karma of it. What goes around, comes around. Treat people like sh!t and someone will eventually return the favour. It is natural law.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Proof you didn't read the article because it saysthe gang was ASIAN; no mention of Muslims anywhere. Thanks for showing your bigotry again though. (And while I do know there's a "problem" in the UK with Muslims, people like you don't help the issue either.)

In any case, even though this is from a year ago this is horrific no matter what the ethnicity of the bullying kids was. Kids at this age should not be hanging themselves. IMO, it's our own fault things have gotten this far and now we're scrambling for how to deal with this. The whole "kids will be kids" and "don't stand up to bullies, report them" is, at least to me, what's caused the surge (along with other factors like unlimited social media access and phones for everyone no matter the age). We've created this monster and we don't know how to cage it.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Proof you didn't read the article because it saysthe gang was ASIAN; no mention of Muslims anywhere. Thanks for showing your bigotry again though. (And while I do know there's a "problem" in the UK with Muslims, people like you don't help the issue either.)

In any case, even though this is from a year ago this is horrific no matter what the ethnicity of the bullying kids was.
Never too late to stoke a little race hate.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Just my opinion.

The Scots are Brits.