- Aaron Dugmore, nine, found hanged at Birmingham home by his mother
- Believed to be Britain’s second youngest 'suicide' caused by bullying
- The schoolboy was rushed to hospital but died of suspected cardiac arrest
- Family claim Aaron was being tormented by bullies at his new school
- Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding Aaron's death
A boy of nine who was found hanged is believed to have killed himself after he was ‘bullied for being white’ by an Asian gang at school.
Aaron Dugmore – thought to be one of the youngest children in the UK to commit suicide – was discovered in his bedroom after being tormented for months, his parents said.
They said Aaron was threatened with a plastic knife by one Asian pupil, who warned him: ‘Next time it will be a real one.’
He was also allegedly told by another pupil that ‘all the white people should be dead’ and he was forced to hide from the bullies in the playground at lunchtime.
Boy, 9, found hanged 'was bullied for being white' | Mail Online