Julia Llewellyn Smith: Sugar’s spurned prophetA man generations ahead of his time.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
A man generations ahead of his time.
Julia Llewellyn Smith: Sugar’s spurned prophet
Julia Llewellyn Smith: Sugar’s spurned prophet | National Post

Sugar: The Bitter Truth - YouTube
for sure, it's poison, most of us know it, few of us will do anything about it...I have been aware of the problem with sugar for almost a decade, but I still crave cake and caramel with chocolate etc. I am mindful of it when I eat it but I still do... I wouldn't on the other hand eat rat poison and really there's not much difference

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
for sure, it's poison, most of us know it, few of us will do anything about it...I have been aware of the problem with sugar for almost a decade, but I still crave cake and caramel with chocolate etc. I am mindful of it when I eat it but I still do... I wouldn't on the other hand eat rat poison and really there's not much difference

Well I would take sugar over rat poison.

Like my new cat

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Well I would take sugar over rat poison.

Like my new cat
ooooooooooooooomg, happy kitty, wow, huge kitty, keep kitty really really well fed k

and stay away from the sugar, that's likely what prompted you to take the cat home from the shelter

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Fructose is fat. It's something wifey and I've been avoiding for years (along with not adding salt to stuff we eat because it usually has enough salt on its own). We know that if you eat fat, you get fat.
Also, if you cook most veggies longer than 3 minutes, you will miss eating more than 60% of the nutrients. We eat raw veggies by the ton. And it has lots of fiber in it.
We exercise a lot.
Our snacks, while we sit at the computer, are celery sticks, carrots, grapes, walnuts, almonds, moose pepperoni, dried fish, certain cheeses, etc. along with the kashi, rice, and rye crackers and melba toast.
And the result is that we are healthy.