More from the knockout crowd

Locutus
Not sure what's up with these animals.

via zip

Mass: Knockout Game Attack In Far-Left Cambridge…

Camera Captures Sucker Punch Attack On Cambridge Sidewalk - Knockout Attack Caught on Video - YouTube

As always, the media fails to identify the race of the attacker (he could be Obama’s son) despite it being clear by watching the video of the assault he’s black.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. —Cambridge police are on the lookout for an assault suspect after he allegedly punched two people in the head on a Massachusetts Avenue sidewalk and took another swing at a third.

A worker at a furniture store in Cambridge, told NewsCenter 5 he tended to two people Saturday at the store. The first, a tourist, said a tall, young man walked up behind him at the intersection of Mass Ave. and Dana Street and swung underneath his umbrella to punch him in the face. He suffered a bruise.

The second victim had just left the store with his girlfriend when the suspect rushed him from behind and punched him in the side of the head. That attack, caught on the store’s surveillance camera and obtained exclusively by NewsCenter 5, shows the suspect swinging at the victim and then walking away in the direction of Harvard Square.

“They were stunned, confused, angry,” said Alex Farrell of the victims. Farrell is the store worker who called police after witnessing the second attack.

“It’s hard to really find an explanation for things like this because it was unprovoked,” he said.

A third victim, a chef at Cellar, a restaurant and bar on Mass Ave., said the suspect swung at him but missed. He declined to be interviewed. [...]

Cambridge police told NewsCenter 5 there is “an active investigation being conducted by our detectives.”

Those detectives have the surveillance footage seen above. Anyone who recognizes the suspect can call Cambridge police.

Cambridge police seek suspect who punched two in head | Local News - WCVB Home

L Gilbert
+1
The more I know about people, the more I like dogs, mooses, snakes, and other critters. lol
Geez, talk about weirdos.

BornRuff
+4
#3  Top Rated Post
Lol, how do you guys always find the absolute worst sources?

Somehow this is about race and left wing politics?

They are completely ignoring the main issue here. Is he Muslim or not?

lone wolf
I saw something on TV news a while back. At the time, police suspected it was some sort of gang initiation. Who knows?

shadowshiv
+1
One of these days these morons will attempt to sucker punch the wrong person and end up eating a bullet. And I can't say that I would feel overly sad about that, as any of these people that get sucker punched could hit their heads on the ground when the fall and die.

Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

I saw something on TV news a while back. At the time, police suspected it was some sort of gang initiation. Who knows?

I had heard from someone (and I'm not sure as to the truthfulness to it) that there is a gang initiation in LA that involves them driving down the street with their headlights off at night. If an oncoming car flashes their highs (as most people would likely do) to tell them that their lights were off, then they would get followed to wherever their destination was. Once there, the gang members would then kill that person.

As I said, I don't know if this is just an Urban Legend or not, but it sounds like something that a gangbanger would do.

SLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

One of these days these morons will attempt to sucker punch the wrong person and end up eating a bullet. And I can't say that I would feel overly sad about that, as any of these people that get sucker punched could hit their heads on the ground when the fall and die.

I had heard from someone (and I'm not sure as to the truthfulness to it) that there is a gang initiation in LA that involves them driving down the street with their headlights off at night. If an oncoming car flashes their highs (as most people would likely do) to tell them that their lights were off, then they would get followed to wherever their destination was. Once there, the gang members would then kill that person.

As I said, I don't know if this is just an Urban Legend or not, but it sounds like something that a gangbanger would do.

It's an urban legend.

snopes.com: Gang Initiation

EagleSmack
I heard about this yesterday. They say the same guy is suspected in a number of attacks.

Ironic that it happened in what we call the People's Republic of Cambridge.

Quote: Originally Posted by BornRuffView Post

Lol, how do you guys always find the absolute worst sources?

The local ABC news channel is one of the worse sources?

Oh brother.

Walter
Another one of BHO's "sons".

petros
There was a similar attack in Austin recently.

Oats are for cattle to make steak in Austin.

EagleSmack
Can we file "microagression" charges against the OP for showing this video?

BornRuff
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Oh brother.

"Weasel Zippers" is an ABC news affiliate?

EagleSmack
+1

And another check to your DUH column!

BornRuff
+1

Lol, reread the OP and tell me again that you think that is where he sourced this story?

EagleSmack
+1

Lol, reread the OP and tell me again that you think that is where he sourced this story?

Sure... I'll quote him as well!

You can add another check to your DUH column!

BornRuff
Hmmmmm....

Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

via zip

Mass: Knockout Game Attack In Far-Left Cambridge…

EagleSmack

Hmmmmm....

And where does that link take you? And what is the source in that link?

Well right here!

Add yet one more DUH to that column BR!

Are you going for more?

Locutus
+1

Hmmmmm....

Jeepers Kenny...the story is VIA zip and sourced from ABC News.

derp

BornRuff

derp

The part that I was commenting on in the post that he quoted is clearly not from the ABC news affiliate.

EagleSmack

derp

One would think it would be that clear.

BornRuff

And where does that link take you? And what is the source in that link?

Well right here!

Add yet one more DUH to that column BR!

Are you going for more?

Always fun to watch you make an *** of yourself.

EagleSmack
+1

Always fun to watch you make an *** of yourself.

Awwww... having a temper tantrum?

You lose again!

BornRuff
+1

Awwww... having a temper tantrum?

You lose again!

And it continues.....

EagleSmack
+1

And it continues.....

Your temper tantrum? Poor kid.

Locutus
+3

I heard about this yesterday. They say the same guy is suspected in a number of attacks.

Ironic that it happened in what we call the People's Republic of Cambridge.

Oh brother.

Can we file "microagression" charges against the OP for showing this video?

Sure... I'll quote him as well!

You can add another check to your DUH column!

The part that I was commenting on in the post that he quoted is clearly not from the ABC news affiliate.

Don't worry son. You just made a mistake. It's not the end of the world. It's ok to be wrong.

BaalsTears
Why does the Knockout Game seem to be spreading? Nothing like this is happening in Canada is it?

Locutus
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTearsView Post

Why does the Knockout Game seem to be spreading? Nothing like this is happening in Canada is it?

Video: On WSHH

darkbeaver
A sign of the times.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTearsView Post

BHO's legacy.

DaSleeper

Don't worry son. You just made a mistake. It's not the end of the world. It's ok to be wrong.

Ahh Shucks.....He's just practicing his usual Bob and Weave....

taxslave
It will be funny when he attacks someone that can fight. Bet he sees a whole new constellation.