A Stranger's Selfie on your phone

Sal
+1

A Colorado mother is traumatized after a stranger broke into her house and took a single selfie on her phone before sneaking back out, Denver police said.

The unnamed woman was putting her children to sleep just before 9:30 p.m. when the bizarre incident occurred on Jan. 29 at her Denver home.

The mother told police she had no idea the man was in the house and only found the selfie on her phone the next morning.
Authorities are still on the hunt for the suspect and are offering a $2,000 reward for any information leading to his arrest.
Anyone with information is asked to call Denver police at (720) 913-2000. Remain anonymous and call Crime Stoppers at (720) 913-STOP (7867). Text to CRIMES (274637) then title DMCS and enter the message or send an e-mail to metro-denvercrimestoppers.com (external - login to view).

I would lose it!

SLM
+2
That's freaky as hell.

taxslave
+1
Shouldn't be too hard to identify him.

Sal
I don't know tax it looks as though he has fake over-sized glasses and perhaps a fake beard.... which is even more sinister if so.

SLM
+5
#5  Top Rated Post
He's purposefully looking to instill fear, that makes him dangerous.

Sal
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

He's purposefully looking to instill fear, that makes him dangerous.

yeah that's what I thought too, it's a threat of more to come ~ terrifying

and it was planned for sure, thus the big glasses and beard

SLM
Quote: Originally Posted by SalView Post

yeah that's what I thought too, it's a threat of more to come ~ terrifying

and it was planned for sure, thus the big glasses and beard

Or even if not more to come necessarily, to me it says "I can get to you and you wouldn't even know it"

IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
I think he's just nuts -- which makes him unpredictable.

SLM
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

I think he's just nuts -- which makes him unpredictable.

Yes, also a factor.

The good thing now is that people in the neighbourhood and community where this occurred can be aware and a little more watchful.

L Gilbert
+1

A Colorado mother is traumatized after a stranger broke into her house and took a single selfie on her phone before sneaking back out, Denver police said.

The unnamed woman was putting her children to sleep just before 9:30 p.m. when the bizarre incident occurred on Jan. 29 at her Denver home.

The mother told police she had no idea the man was in the house and only found the selfie on her phone the next morning.
Authorities are still on the hunt for the suspect and are offering a $2,000 reward for any information leading to his arrest.
Anyone with information is asked to call Denver police at (720) 913-2000. Remain anonymous and call Crime Stoppers at (720) 913-STOP (7867). Text to CRIMES (274637) then title DMCS and enter the message or send an e-mail to metro-denvercrimestoppers.com (external - login to view).

I would lose it!

Freakin weirdo. It'd be nice to have the chance to rearrange some of the features on the dude's head. Maybe a little bone structure modification.

damngrumpy
+1
Really Creepy this guy might be at the beginning of a weird fantasy or something.
Usually starts with a single harmless looking act and escalates from there. Law
better catch up to him soon

EagleSmack
Spooky

shadowshiv
Any updates? Did they catch this guy yet?

Sal
not that I have heard

shadowshiv

not that I have heard

Dang. I hope they catch him!

no new posts