Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Yes would consider voting for a party
Liberal Party: 49%
NDP: 41%
Conservative Party: 38%
Green Party: 26%
Bloc Québécois [Quebec only]: 33%

Nothing Earth shaking but the Liberals seem to still be in the lead by slightly more than the poll before this one.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Methodology

The views of 1,000 respondents are compiled into a party power brand index for each party that goes from 0 to 100, where 0 means that the party has no brand power and 100 means it has maximum brand power. A score above 50 is an indication of brand power for the party and its leader at this time.

The important factors in this weekly tracking include the direction of the brand strength or weakness and also the brand power of one federal party relative to another.

The data is based on random telephone interviews with 1,000 Canadians, using a four week rolling average of 250 respondents each week, 18 years of age and over. The interviews are compiled into a four week rolling average of 1,000 interview where each week, the oldest group of 250 interviews is dropped and a new group of 250 interviews is added. The latest research was conducted over the four week period ending on February 1, 2014.

A random telephone survey of 1,000 Canadians is accurate 3.1 percentage points, plus or minus, 19 times out of 20.

All references or use of this data must cite "Nanos Party Power Index" as the source.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Nothing Earth shaking but the Liberals seem to still be in the lead by slightly more than the poll before this one.

Looks like the Conservatives are in good shape to win the next election. (People tend to go out on a limb when it doesn't count) -:)
Don't forget May 14, 2013.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Looks like the Conservatives are in good shape to win the next election. (People tend to go out on a limb when it doesn't count) -:)
Don't forget May 14, 2013.

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Is that what that poll says to you JLM? I would have put the tories in third place.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Is that what that poll says to you JLM? I would have put the tories in third place.

I would have thought that you would know that there is only one "poll" that counts. In B.C. we should know that better than anyone! -:)

By next election a lot of the "shine" will be off Junior.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I would have thought that you would know that there is only one "poll" that counts. In B.C. we should know that better than anyone! -:)

By next election a lot of the "shine" will be off Junior.

True enough, but wouldn't you say that the "shine" has definitely gone off Harper?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
True enough, but wouldn't you say that the "shine" has definitely gone off Harper?

Definitely (I'm not a fan of Harper) but I think he does adhere to some core values. Junior may be a little more impetuous.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Methodology

The views of 1,000 respondents are compiled into a party power brand index for each party that goes from 0 to 100, where 0 means that the party has no brand power and 100 means it has maximum brand power. A score above 50 is an indication of brand power for the party and its leader at this time.

The important factors in this weekly tracking include the direction of the brand strength or weakness and also the brand power of one federal party relative to another.

The data is based on random telephone interviews with 1,000 Canadians, using a four week rolling average of 250 respondents each week, 18 years of age and over. The interviews are compiled into a four week rolling average of 1,000 interview where each week, the oldest group of 250 interviews is dropped and a new group of 250 interviews is added. The latest research was conducted over the four week period ending on February 1, 2014.

A random telephone survey of 1,000 Canadians is accurate 3.1 percentage points, plus or minus, 19 times out of 20.

All references or use of this data must cite "Nanos Party Power Index" as the source.

Yup that has to be a very accurate polling method . No wonder the pollsters have got things so wrong lately .

A Nick Nanos poll by liberals for liberals naturally the liberals are in front . It helps with fund raising when you are the front runner don't you know .

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Definitely (I'm not a fan of Harper) but I think he does adhere to some core values. Junior may be a little more impetuous.

You keep calling him "Junior". He's forty four years old for God's sake. Hardly a boy.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Nope. Not at this point in time. I dislike all 3 of the main parties' leaders. So we'll be voting Indie or Pot Party or whatever wiill aid to have a minority gov't.

Yep. We Canucks are pretty dense. Keep electing the same parties that have gotten Canada into this wonderful state we're in. Brilliant,

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Nope. Not at this point in time. I dislike all 3 of the main parties' leaders. So we'll be voting Indie or Pot Party or whatever wiill aid to have a minority gov't.
Yep. We Canucks are pretty dense. Keep electing the same parties that have gotten Canada into this wonderful state we're in. Brilliant,
What "state" do you think we are in? Compared with whom? I would say we are in better shape than most.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
What "state" do you think we are in? Compared with whom? I would say we are in better shape than most.

Apparently of the G7 countries we are the only one that is not in dire financial shape! That must say something.