Student with a rifle opens fire, kills teacher and policeman

B00Mer
Student with a rifle opens fire at Moscow school, kills teacher and policeman

Updated: The man who broke into a Moscow school this morning and took hostages has been apprehended. A policeman and a teacher were wounded, in addition to a policeman who died from gunshot wounds. Motives for the attack remain unknown. Interior Ministry head Vladimir Kolokoltsev has gone to the school personally to investigate the situation.

263 - YouTube

A man with a rifle opened fire at a school in the northern Moscow region of Otradnoe on the morning of Feb. 3. He shot the policeman protecting the entrance to the building and took a number of 10th grade students hostage in a biology class. The policeman has died from wounds sustained in the shooting.

The number of hostages is between 22-24. The rest of the school was evacuated. Later children have been released.

According to latest reports, the shooter is a 15-year-old boy who was a near straight-A student.

source: Student with a rifle opens fire at Moscow school, kills teacher and policeman | Russia Beyond The Headlines (external - login to view)

L Gilbert
So? Betcha there are more deaths caused by stupid driving. Betcha more deaths are caused by heart disease or cancer.
Light aircraft crash kills three at South African airport - official | Reuters (external - login to view)

Nuggler
Wait and see what transpires at the Olympics.................(hunch)(gut feeling)

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by NugglerView Post

Wait and see what transpires at the Olympics.................(hunch)(gut feeling)

Let's hope you're gut feeling is wrong...

SLM
Quote: Originally Posted by NugglerView Post

I know, it may be that I'm just 'buying into all the hype' but I've got a bad feeling about these games.

tay
One person is dead and two more are in hospital after they were taken by ambulance from a Scarborough hotel on Monday night.

1 dead, 2 in hospital after incident at Scarborough hotel | 680News (external - login to view)

Locutus
+1
#7  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

I know, it may be that I'm just 'buying into all the hype' but I've got a bad feeling about these games.

Sochi will be a blast. Trust me.

no new posts