India police: Village council ordered woman's gang rape

Simple Man
+1
#1  Top Rated Post
I'm kinda a proponent of staying home and dealing with our own issues from a national sociopolitical standpoint but every now and then I read things that make me want to go somewhere and drag some backwoods backwards thinking buffoon by his hair kicking and screaming into the 21st century. Then deposit him into the gen pop of a violent offenders maximum security ward with a sign saying "I abuse children and am only here for 2 days".

India police: Village council ordered woman's gang rape - World - CBC News

Sparrow
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Simple ManView Post

I'm kinda a proponent of staying home and dealing with our own issues from a national sociopolitical standpoint but every now and then I read things that make me want to go somewhere and drag some backwoods backwards thinking buffoon by his hair kicking and screaming into the 21st century. Then deposit him into the gen pop of a violent offenders maximum security ward with a sign saying "I abuse children and am only here for 2 days".

India police: Village council ordered woman's gang rape - World - CBC News

Read this also but the punishment I would deal out would be more sadistic.

taxslave
+1
Put the elders and the rapists in a woman's prison for a while and let nature take it's course.

damngrumpy
+1
Here is a chance for the Indian Government to put its foot down and put an end to the
practice of who can unofficially control someone else's life. How come in and operate
a trail with a jury from outside the region. Then send everyone of them to prison for a
long time. Its called justice not revenge for a reason but it also sends the message the
law of the land is not going to cater to this crowd anymore.