Here we go again......Rob Ford stars in another video

BornRuff
Rob Ford: New video shows mayor rambling, slurring his words | Toronto Star

The guy really needs help. This video is hard to watch.

bill barilko
+2
Still drunk in public, still lying, still a disgrace.

Cue his sad sack apologists-this place is lousy with them.

Walter
What's he at, 47%?

BornRuff
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

What's he at, 47%?

Is that all you care about?

grumpydigger
+2
A fat know it all drunk at a fast food restaurant is not all that unusual.
One that makes it to the position of being a mayor of Toronto certainly is.

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by BornRuffView Post

Is that all you care about?

All that matter come election day.

lone wolf
+1
Ford keeps digging holes. The Star keeps throwing dirt back in.... Make work project?

BornRuff
+1
Is it possible to discuss this without all the automatic Ford defense lines?

This really isn't a political issue at this point.

Walter

Is it possible to discuss this without all the automatic Ford defense lines?

This really isn't a political issue at this point.

What do you want us to post? Please tell us.

BornRuff
+5
#10  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

What do you want us to post? Please tell us.

Anything that you have actually formulated with your own brain based on what is put in front of you.

mentalfloss
+1
Haven't seen it yet but apparently he becomes the patois master in this one.

darkbeaver
+2
reality TV, again

BornRuff
+1
If this really is from this week, I honestly hope that he gets help soon. He clearly has a problem that he can't handle on his own.

There is still more than enough time for him to check into rehab for a few months and come back in time for the election(if he so chooses).

Goober
+1
Oh he has a problem
From day 1 the media was after him
He has an alcohol problem
Another crack problem
I think he should resign.

But then we have this.
A ton of corruption & mismanagement throughout Ontario- To many to list.
Mainly Liberals as they have been the Governing Corrupt Party for some time.Before that it was the Cons.
The media knows who has addictions issues, not a word. Who is boinking their staff, not a word.
2 city Councillors receiving lowered rental cost for condos, from a company that does work for the city. Nothing there folks- move along eh.

Ford
He pay his own freight
Never took a dime in graft
Lowered taxes
The left wing hates him with a passion.

He should have really snapped big time with all the pressure he is under.
So he has snapped, but not big time
The polls have him at high numbers

So post away, Ford ain't quitting.

gerryh
+2
The Star, Canada's answer to the National Enquirer.

darkbeaver
+1
I,m not judgeing Mr Ford, lord knows I,m not perfect I just think if I had the money and he'd sign a contract weed,haha, make some reality TV just cruizin bars and allys. Look he's destroying himself anyway, he's going to need some extra money.

Locutus
+3
Ford More Years!

Goober
Anyone with a lick of sense knows people fighting an addiction at times will fall off the wagon so to speak. Some stay there. He won't.

BornRuff
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Lowered taxes

The guy has never once lowered our tax rate. He has raised it every year except the year that he inherited a 300 million dollar surplus from Miller. The guy has been caught using taxpayer paid staff and resources for his personal endeavors countless times. The guy isn't special.

Regardless, why can't you separate his personal problems from his politics? This has nothing to do with politics.

Anyone with a lick of sense knows people fighting an addiction at times will fall of the wagon so to speak. Some stay there. He won't.

Anyone with a lick of sense knows that the situation Ford is in right now is not conducive to overcoming an addiction problem.

Goober

The guy has never once lowered our tax rate. He has raised it every year except the year that he inherited a 300 million dollar surplus from Miller.

Regardless, why can't you separate his personal problems from his politics? This has nothing to do with politics.

Were not costs lowered in certain areas?
Were some taxes rescinded?
By lower- I will clarify- lower than the average increases under the previous Mayer.

One thing we know about cities- Taxes always increase. It is at what rate they increase, why they increase that is important.

WLDB
I was wondering when another one would surface. Its been at least a week or two since the last time he entertained me.

BornRuff

Were not costs lowered in certain areas?
Were some taxes rescinded?
By lower- I will clarify- lower than the average increases under the previous Mayer.

One thing we know about cities- Taxes always increase. It is at what rate they increase, why they increase that is important.

He saved you 50 bucks a year if you own a car, but charges you more if you want to use any city rec facilities.

He is raising taxes less fast is quite a different statement than saying that he lowered your taxes.

Locutus
+2
The Ford is strong with this one.

BornRuff
So Ford has confirmed that it was last night and he was drinking.

https://soundcloud.com/newstalk1010/...eaction-to-new

Goober

He saved you 50 bucks a year if you own a car, but charges you more if you want to use any city rec facilities.

He is raising taxes less fast is quite a different statement than saying that he lowered your taxes.

Well I could always live with taxes rising at a lower rate.
As to the 50, I am doubtful on that number.

BornRuff

Well I could always live with taxes rising at a lower rate.
As to the 50, I am doubtful on that number.

Vehicle registration tax was 50 bucks. That has to be viewed in relation to him raising other fees to compensate though.

Regardless, the question we really need to ask right now is if he is currently able to run this city. Maybe he was fine last year, but trying to quit drinking and relapsing is a very tough process to go through.

Zipperfish
Like I said, the only people that support Ford now are those who just want to watch it all burn. Anarchists and misanthropes.

Goober
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by ZipperfishView Post

Like I said, the only people that support Ford now are those who just want to watch it all burn. Anarchists and misanthropes.

I do not think that applies to the substantial numbers of people who would still vote for him.

spaminator
+1
de fat mon keyeah keep is mout shut. cha mon.

taxslave

I drive. Don't care about rec facilities. Works for me.