Here we go again......Rob Ford stars in another video

grumpydigger

Electoral Member
Mar 4, 2009
Kelowna BC
A fat know it all drunk at a fast food restaurant is not all that unusual.
One that makes it to the position of being a mayor of Toronto certainly is.

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
Is it possible to discuss this without all the automatic Ford defense lines?

This really isn't a political issue at this point.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Haven't seen it yet but apparently he becomes the patois master in this one.

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
If this really is from this week, I honestly hope that he gets help soon. He clearly has a problem that he can't handle on his own.

There is still more than enough time for him to check into rehab for a few months and come back in time for the election(if he so chooses).

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Oh he has a problem
From day 1 the media was after him
He has an alcohol problem
Another crack problem
I think he should resign.

But then we have this.
A ton of corruption & mismanagement throughout Ontario- To many to list.
Mainly Liberals as they have been the Governing Corrupt Party for some time.Before that it was the Cons.
The media knows who has addictions issues, not a word. Who is boinking their staff, not a word.
2 city Councillors receiving lowered rental cost for condos, from a company that does work for the city. Nothing there folks- move along eh.

Ford
He pay his own freight
Never took a dime in graft
Lowered taxes
The left wing hates him with a passion.

He should have really snapped big time with all the pressure he is under.
So he has snapped, but not big time
The polls have him at high numbers

So post away, Ford ain't quitting.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I,m not judgeing Mr Ford, lord knows I,m not perfect I just think if I had the money and he'd sign a contract weed,haha, make some reality TV just cruizin bars and allys. Look he's destroying himself anyway, he's going to need some extra money.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Anyone with a lick of sense knows people fighting an addiction at times will fall off the wagon so to speak. Some stay there. He won't.

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
Lowered taxes

The guy has never once lowered our tax rate. He has raised it every year except the year that he inherited a 300 million dollar surplus from Miller. The guy has been caught using taxpayer paid staff and resources for his personal endeavors countless times. The guy isn't special.

Regardless, why can't you separate his personal problems from his politics? This has nothing to do with politics.

Anyone with a lick of sense knows people fighting an addiction at times will fall of the wagon so to speak. Some stay there. He won't.

Anyone with a lick of sense knows that the situation Ford is in right now is not conducive to overcoming an addiction problem.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
The guy has never once lowered our tax rate. He has raised it every year except the year that he inherited a 300 million dollar surplus from Miller.

Regardless, why can't you separate his personal problems from his politics? This has nothing to do with politics.

Were not costs lowered in certain areas?
Were some taxes rescinded?
By lower- I will clarify- lower than the average increases under the previous Mayer.

One thing we know about cities- Taxes always increase. It is at what rate they increase, why they increase that is important.