Former Canadian defence minister claims aliens refuse to share technology because of

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Former Canadian defence minister claims aliens refuse to share technology because of Earth’s wars, pollution

Paul Hellyer: Aliens would share technology if earth stopped wars

Former Canadian defence minister Paul Hellyer, the so-called highest-ranked alien believer on Earth, says that extraterrestrials live among us and they refuse to share their advanced technology due to wars and pollution.

Hellyer, who was a Liberal defence minister from 1963 to 1967 under prime minister Lester B. Pearson, went public with his belief in aliens on earth in 2005.

Hellyer, 90, told Russia Today last week that he believes there are 80 different species of extraterrestrials, some of whom “look just like us and they could walk down the street and you wouldn’t know if you walked past one.

“I would say that nearly all are benign and benevolent and they do want to help us, there may be one or two species which do not.”

Hellyer described a cosmos similar to that of Star Trek and says that there is a “federation” of aliens that has a rule to not interfere in our affairs — the same as Trek’s “prime directive.”

'Aliens could share more tech with us, if we warmonger less' - Former Canada Defense Minister - YouTube

'Aliens could share more tech with us, if we warmonger less' - Former Canada Defense Minister - YouTube

He adds that the aliens are rather unimpressed with us earthlings.

“They don’t think we are good stewards of our planet, we’re clear cutting our forests, we’re polluting our rivers and our lakes, and we’re dumping sewage in the oceans, and we’re doing all sorts of things which are not what good stewards of their homes should be doing,” he said.

source: Paul Hellyer: Aliens would share technology if earth stopped wars | National Post

Last edited:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
He is correct- I have sources inside the Super secret bases in the area of Indonesia. I cannot be more site specific. They are watching. Mulder is correct.

And no Alien in their right mind would want to dip their feet in Earth politics, wars, idiocy, genocides and corruption.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Come on he's Canadian..... (the one time you wish he wasn't)

Nah, he was the worst thing to happen to the Military in decades.
He served as Defense Minister and amalgamation of the 3 branches into 1.
A total disaster.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
“They don’t think we are good stewards of our planet, we’re clear cutting our forests, we’re polluting our rivers and our lakes, and we’re dumping sewage in the oceans, and we’re doing all sorts of things which are not what good stewards of their homes should be doing,” he said.

Do you think we are good stewards of the Earth. Is not what he said true. Aliens or not, we suck at taking care of our life support system.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
If there are aliens here, they had to travel great distances to get here. Do you think they would share their tech with such a primitive species as ours so that we could travel to other planets to screw up as we have done our own?

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I know there are aliens too we call them Conservatives and Republicans
for the most part with a few liberals thrown in to confuse the general
population.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Aliens or not , we are screwing up what we have badly and very fast. When we are choking and drowning in our pollution and blood , only then will we understand.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I believe in Aliens.

I believe in extra-terrestrial life somewhere. Some of it intelligent. Some probably capable of limited space flight. However, I think inter-stellar travel is rather improbable if not impossible.

So this guys notion of them visiting us and not sharing technology is ludicrous. As is the idea they look like us. They would have evolved on completely different worlds. Odds are they would look different.

And even assuming that is all true, why the f-uck would they visit us? What would they have to gain aside from a supply of raw materials. If somebody does visit us, it will be to steal all our resources not in some sort of benevolent act. But the odds are still astronomically small.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I believe in extra-terrestrial life somewhere. Some of it intelligent. Some probably capable of limited space flight. However, I think inter-stellar travel is rather improbable if not impossible.

So this guys notion of them visiting us and not sharing technology is ludicrous. As is the idea they look like us. They would have evolved on completely different worlds. Odds are they would look different.

And even assuming that is all true, why the f-uck would they visit us? What would they have to gain aside from a supply of raw materials. If somebody does visit us, it will be to steal all our resources not in some sort of benevolent act. But the odds are still astronomically small.
Then there is the remote possibility that aliens terra formed the Earth and have returned to reap the harvest - us.

HOW ALIENS TRAVEL HUGE DISTANCES - YouTube