Israel should accept U.S.-brokered deal with Palestinians as ‘best’ offer they will e

damngrumpy
You really think there will ever be peace in that region with Israel or anyone else?
Peace has to come with trust and on one trusts anyone it is very unlikely there
will ever be peace. Having peace talks allows authorities to keep a loose lid on
exchanges

mentalfloss
Looks good on the bamster.

BaalsTears
+1 / -1
Israel should have made peace immediately after the war in 1967. It's too late now.

MHz
With the 'right to return policy' Arabs could become the ruling Government my natural majority. Their cousins are OPEC, do the math, the US can't support itself much longer and this time the money will be a lot more and none of it going war machines as Russian military authority will have the capability to track most ballistic paths back to origin so if the round can't be stopped you can at least follow who was at the launch point or something as spooky.

Doesn't this usually mean more of Jerusalem is collected or West Bank loses more ground. Be interesting to see if Gaza gets her gas fields back.

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpyView Post

You really think there will ever be peace in that region with Israel or anyone else?

Not when the Arabs and the Palaeosimians don't want it.

BaalsTears
+2 / -1
#7  Top Rated Post
The Palestinians are too radicalized to make true peace. They want to kill Jews more than create a state.

petros
Now it's $trillions in natural gas and whose it rightfully is.

lone wolf
Everyone in the Muddled East wants peace - on their terms

Tecumsehsbones
Nothin' more peaceful than a dead guy.

Retired_Can_Soldier
You know what I think?

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

You know what I think?

Probably not, but I think what you know.

Goober
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

With the 'right to return policy' Arabs could become the ruling Government my natural majority. Their cousins are OPEC, do the math, the US can't support itself much longer and this time the money will be a lot more and none of it going war machines as Russian military authority will have the capability to track most ballistic paths back to origin so if the round can't be stopped you can at least follow who was at the launch point or something as spooky.

Doesn't this usually mean more of Jerusalem is collected or West Bank loses more ground. Be interesting to see if Gaza gets her gas fields back.

Right to return ain't gonna be in it.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Right to return ain't gonna be in it.

Most of those who left are dead.

Goober
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

Most of those who left are dead.

I am referring to their descendants.