Jesus H Christ™

petros
A 35 year old woman in Saskatoon has been charged with first degree murder of a 5 year boy.

Why?

I'm baffled.

Walter
Details? Is she FAS?

petros
That is all the Toontown cops have released. She'll appear in court in the AM.

1st degree means she planned it.

Christianna
Quote:

Saskatoon police have charged a 35-year-old woman with first-degree murder after a five-year-old boy was found dead in a west side home.
Initially investigators questioned a person of interest, who was charged late Saturday night. The 35-year-old woman is accused of first-degree murder in the boy's death.
In the early hours of Saturday morning emergency crews responded to a report of an injured child in the 400 block of Avenue R South.
The boy was pronounced dead at the scene. Police said he was suffering from a fatal injury, and while they know the cause of death no details have been released.
"It’s hard for our officers to deal with. I can’t imagine what it is like for the family," said Alyson Edwards with the Saskatoon police at a press conference on Saturday afternoon. “Any type of homicide is tragic, but when you’re dealing with a small child, five years old, it’s awful."
Police said three people, who were related to each other, were also in the home when officers arrived.
The names of the accused, and of the victim have not been released. It's not clear if there is any prior connection between the two.
An autopsy will be conducted as early as Monday.
This is Saskatoon's first homicide of 2014.

Quote has been trimmed
Weird and you have to wonder why.

MHz
I don't know 'why', ... perhaps they think she did it. Accidental is bad enough but to intentionally plot to kill a child doesn't make living the prison term.

The really weird part is the lack of seeing that as the best possible answer.

The really, really weird part is i didn't hesitate to click on the thread because of the heading. Should I be contained from infecting the public or exiled because I'm obviously infected.

petros
+2
What possible threat is a 5 y.o. that justifies homicide? Crystal meth psychosis?

Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

I don't know 'why', ... perhaps they think she did it. Accidental is bad enough but to intentionally plot to kill a child doesn't make living the prison term.

The really weird part is the lack of seeing that as the best possible answer.

The really, really weird part is i didn't hesitate to click on the thread because of the heading. Should I be contained from infecting the public or exiled because I'm obviously infected.

Megahurts, you're nuckin futs.

JLM
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

A 35 year old woman in Saskatoon has been charged with first degree murder of a 5 year boy.

Why?

I'm baffled.

My guess is because they think they have enough proof to go to trial. There’s some awful screwed up people in this world and in my opinion some don’t deserve to live (sorry Gerry).

petros
+1
I don't believe in an eye for an eye either.

JLM
+1

I don't believe in an eye for an eye either.

Nah, the whole body! -

petros
What purpose does it serve other than satisfy the weakness of emotions?

JLM
What does the "H" stand for? Harold?

petros
Hector.

JLM
+1

What purpose does it serve other than satisfy the weakness of emotions?

Yeah, we definitely have a conundrum here and I don’t agree with population selection determined by other humans. Before all the fancy advances in modern technology Mother Nature used to do a pretty good job with “survival of the fittest”, but now we have the technology to bypass that. As the population grows and resources get more sparse, the day is coming when a set of criteria is going to have to identified to eliminate a portion of the species. The murderer of a five year old child in my opinion should be fairly high on the list.

Hector.

Glad we got that solved.-

spaminator
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Hasidic? he is also known as jesus ****ing Christ or jesus f Christ.

Nuggler
+5
#15  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

That would be funny if it wasn't in a thread about the murder of a 5 year old.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by NugglerView Post

The fun judge has arrived. Next you'll be posting, "Don't make me come back there."

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by NugglerView Post

Or, rather, what the Crown claims is a murder of a 5 year old.

petros
She ruined the Crown's weekend and they are just getting her back with a charge of homicide for ****s and giggles?

Retired_Can_Soldier
Looks like drug related. It's her 5 year old son.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/saskato...-boy-1.1618518

Tecumsehsbones

She ruined the Crown's weekend and they are just getting her back with a charge of homicide for ****s and giggles?

Possibly. But if you're going to assume that whatever the Crown says is the truth, why bother having trials and such?

Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Possibly. But if you're going to assume that whatever the Crown says is the truth, why bother having trials and such?

She'll get her day in court.

petros
Avenue R.....right in the thick of the alphabet soup. It makes my neighbourhood in Regina look like Beverley Hills.

What does the Crown have to gain by lying and pressing a false charge? 1st degree charges aren't handed out like lollipops in Canada.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

She'll get her day in court.

How is that responsive to the question?

petros
See above.

Tecumsehsbones

Avenue R.....right in the thick of the alphabet soup. It makes my neighbourhood in Regina look like Beverley Hills.

What does the Crown have to gain by lying and pressing a false charge? 1st degree charges aren't handed out like lollipops in Canada.

Oh, OK. Lock her up, then. A trial would be a waste of time and money. The government would never lie or be mistaken.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+2

Oh, OK. Lock her up, then. A trial would be a waste of time and money. The government would never lie or be mistaken.

Have you been drinking whatever it is that Bornruff drinks?

petros
Boat gas?

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

Have you been drinking whatever it is that Bornruff drinks?

Not that I know of. How bout you? What's your tipple du jour?

Retired_Can_Soldier
+3

Not that I know of. How bout you? What's your tipple du jour?

This morning its coffee. I only ask because I don't see anyone any calling to avoid a trial and go directly to lynching.

DaSleeper

I never saw such outrage pre Zimmerman trial.......