Jesus H Christ™

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
A 35 year old woman in Saskatoon has been charged with first degree murder of a 5 year boy.

Why?

I'm baffled.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
That is all the Toontown cops have released. She'll appear in court in the AM.

1st degree means she planned it.

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012
Saskatoon police have charged a 35-year-old woman with first-degree murder after a five-year-old boy was found dead in a west side home.
Initially investigators questioned a person of interest, who was charged late Saturday night. The 35-year-old woman is accused of first-degree murder in the boy's death.
In the early hours of Saturday morning emergency crews responded to a report of an injured child in the 400 block of Avenue R South.
The boy was pronounced dead at the scene. Police said he was suffering from a fatal injury, and while they know the cause of death no details have been released.
"It’s hard for our officers to deal with. I can’t imagine what it is like for the family," said Alyson Edwards with the Saskatoon police at a press conference on Saturday afternoon. “Any type of homicide is tragic, but when you’re dealing with a small child, five years old, it’s awful."
Police said three people, who were related to each other, were also in the home when officers arrived.
The names of the accused, and of the victim have not been released. It's not clear if there is any prior connection between the two.
An autopsy will be conducted as early as Monday.
This is Saskatoon's first homicide of 2014.
Weird and you have to wonder why.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I don't know 'why', ... perhaps they think she did it. Accidental is bad enough but to intentionally plot to kill a child doesn't make living the prison term.

The really weird part is the lack of seeing that as the best possible answer.

The really, really weird part is i didn't hesitate to click on the thread because of the heading. Should I be contained from infecting the public or exiled because I'm obviously infected.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What possible threat is a 5 y.o. that justifies homicide? Crystal meth psychosis?

I don't know 'why', ... perhaps they think she did it. Accidental is bad enough but to intentionally plot to kill a child doesn't make living the prison term.

The really weird part is the lack of seeing that as the best possible answer.

The really, really weird part is i didn't hesitate to click on the thread because of the heading. Should I be contained from infecting the public or exiled because I'm obviously infected.

Megahurts, you're nuckin futs.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
A 35 year old woman in Saskatoon has been charged with first degree murder of a 5 year boy.

Why?

I'm baffled.

My guess is because they think they have enough proof to go to trial. There’s some awful screwed up people in this world and in my opinion some don’t deserve to live (sorry Gerry).

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
What purpose does it serve other than satisfy the weakness of emotions?

Yeah, we definitely have a conundrum here and I don’t agree with population selection determined by other humans. Before all the fancy advances in modern technology Mother Nature used to do a pretty good job with “survival of the fittest”, but now we have the technology to bypass that. As the population grows and resources get more sparse, the day is coming when a set of criteria is going to have to identified to eliminate a portion of the species. The murderer of a five year old child in my opinion should be fairly high on the list.

Glad we got that solved.-:)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
She ruined the Crown's weekend and they are just getting her back with a charge of homicide for ****s and giggles?