Good news- anybody got any?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
snow is gone. Days are getting longer Neither wife or girlfriend are pregnant. How much good news do you want in one day?

Well clearly they do not know about the other girfriend. That is good news is it not?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Yes, it is, Sal. Looking forward to seeing more of your wisdom, sagacity and common sense. Don't over indulge during the holidays. LOL
I've been over indulging for weeks now... I have never seen so much food in a work place in my life...we have a chef program and they have to practice... 8O...I am hoping they let us stay home tomorrow...but it isn't likely so there will be more food. :lol:

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Last week my promotion was approved by the big cheeses in corporate. I was interviewed internally a few months ago, but then there was a head count freeze while we try to return more money at the end of the year to the business. New job starting 01Jan2014, no more on-call, and another double digit raise. Pretty nice Christmas present! :D

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Last week my promotion was approved by the big cheeses in corporate. I was interviewed internally a few months ago, but then there was a head count freeze while we try to return more money at the end of the year to the business. New job starting 01Jan2014, no more on-call, and another double digit raise. Pretty nice Christmas present! :D

Congratulations, Ton, keep up the good work!

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Exciting, congratulations...that is wonderful news ♦

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Exciting, congratulations...that is wonderful news ♦

Definitely. Already have big assignments for next year. We've been spending a lot of money running trials at third party organizations. One of my objectives is to develop an in-house model that will save us roughly $150,000-200,000 from our spend.8O

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Definitely. Already have big assignments for next year. We've been spending a lot of money running trials at third party organizations. One of my objectives is to develop an in-house model that will save us roughly $150,000-200,000 from our spend.8O
wow, that's a huge save, huge...always looks good on the resume for any upcoming possibilities down the road not to mentions possible bonuses...companies love to see savings figures

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

That's awesome, good for you! :D