Worst human being of the year contestant

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
An Ohio woman who forced her 10-year-old stepson to fatally shoot his father in November 2003, ruled an accident at the time, was sentenced to life in prison without possibility of parole Thursday.

According to the Toledo Blade, 46-year-old Judith Hawkey of Oakwood, Ohio, was sentenced in Defiance County Common Pleas Court, prosecutor Morris Murray said. She was convicted last month of aggravated murder, four counts of endangering a child and insurance fraud in connection to husband Robert Breininger’s death, which she claims was an accident.

Defense attorney Clayton Crates says Hawkey is expected to appeal her conviction. He also said that he respects the jury’s verdict but believes “the jury got it wrong.”

more

Ohio Woman Sentenced For Manipulating Son To Kill Father (Video)

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Worst human being of the year? I think she should be nominated for the decade.

And here I thought the woman who stole her father's property out from under him using power of attorney then sold it back to him was the worst person I'd ever heard of. But no, this woman is actually worse. What a despicable human being! How messed up that boy, now a young man, must have ended up after she came into his life.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I think that's a violation of child labor laws. Let me check. . .

Yep, it's right here on the list of jobs children under 16 can't hold because of possible exposure to hazardous or toxic materials. . . hitman.