There is one sick bastard in this country!

Sal
+1
That just makes me want to punish someone in unimaginable ways.

Whoever did this is a psychopath...I think they should be locked away forever before they harm another living being.

Sparrow
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by SalView Post

That just makes me want to punish someone in unimaginable ways.

Whoever did this is a psychopath...I think they should be locked away forever before they harm another living being.

Am with you Sal, I also could think of some fitting punishments.

Sal
Quote: Originally Posted by SparrowView Post

I hesitated before opening the thread, it makes me go somewhere that is so black that it would have scared me in my younger days

IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by SparrowView Post

I would start by pouring flamable liquid on his/her head then lighting him/her on fire.

BaalsTears
It requires a certain level of mental illness to harm an innocent creature. Whoever did this is a danger to the community.

spaminator
what kind of puppy is he?

his name is ironic.

WLDB
Sadly there are a lot more than one.

Cliffy
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by WLDBView Post

Sadly there are a lot more than one.

There is a reason for that:

Blackleaf
Quote:

There is one sick bastard in this country!

Too right they're sick.

I mean, who in their right mind would want to inflict a puppy on their family at Christmas?

SLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

Too right they're sick.

I mean, who in their right mind would want to inflict a puppy on their family at Christmas?

Might help if you actually read the story before commenting.

Quote:

The Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society (AARCS) rescued Nero, a seven-week old puppy, after he was allegedly burned with a hot tar-like substance.
Itís believed something flammable was poured on his face and he was then lit on fire.

Unless you actually think this is the proper way to treat a puppy.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Might help if you actually read the story before commenting.

Unless you actually think this is the proper way to treat a puppy.

Hey SLM- I think Blackleaf deliberately goes out of his way to be "thick", not that he needs to try too hard as he seems to have an innate talent for it.

SLM
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Hey SLM- I think Blackleaf deliberately goes out of his way to be "thick", not that he needs to try too hard as he seems to have an innate talent for it.

Whether he was born that way or simply dropped on his head a child, same effect. Why anyone would choose to be that stupid though is beyond me.

JLM

Whether he was born that way or simply dropped on his head a child, same effect. Why anyone would choose to be that stupid though is beyond me.

I think a lot of people who were born with "a silver spoon in their mouth" can't help it. -

SLM

I think a lot of people who were born with "a silver spoon in their mouth" can't help it. -

Another victim of affluenza????

Ha! I very much doubt he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He reads very much like a wannabe to me.

JLM

Another victim of affluenza????

Ha! I very much doubt he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He reads very much like a wannabe to me.

Yikes, they are even worse!

lone wolf
+1

Reminds me of someone else - whose affinity for pomposity earned him the boot

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Reminds me of someone else - whose affinity for pomposity earned him the boot

To a Tee.

Sal
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

There is a reason for that:

wow, yes, heavy truth there... but there is also being well adjusted 'within' a profoundly sick society and they are vastly different

Cliffy
+1

wow, yes, heavy truth there... but there is also being well adjusted 'within' a profoundly sick society and they are vastly different

I think it takes a very determined mind to break free of the innate insanity of the society they are born into. It is a life long quest to find one's own brand of insanity.

Sal
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

I think it takes a very determined mind to break free of the innate insanity of the society they are born into. It is a life long quest to find one's own brand of insanity.

lol, it is a life long quest to find one's own brand of insanity but try we must, and luckily we draw to us what and who we need to get there

SLM
+1

lol, it is a life long quest to find one's own brand of insanity but try we must, and luckily we draw to us what and who we need to get there

Same kind of crazy as me?

Sal

Same kind of crazy as me?

separated at birth kinda crazy... yup...lol

Quote: Originally Posted by spaminatorView Post

his name is ironic.

a beautiful irony carefully chosen I am sure

SLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminatorView Post

his name is ironic.

I think the puppy was most likely named after the same guy the software was named after, lol.

petros
Fiddler on the Roof?

SLM
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Fiddler on the Roof?

That would be my guess. Although I've heard that was not true, he did not take to his fiddle as Rome burned. Was supposed to have been one crazy-assed bastard though.