The Queen is missing her nuts- And quite upset at that.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Sure got important things to worry about in England. Apparently the sad state of the economy and high crime rates are not important but junk food for her royal hiennyass?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I agree with her. I'd be angry if cops (or anybody) kept putting their sticky fingers onto my nuts, too. I'd draw a line round them, too. I like nuts. Especially at night when I like to nibble on them when I'm watching telly.

Sure got important things to worry about in England. Apparently the sad state of the economy and high crime rates are not important but junk food for her royal hiennyass?

If the Western industrialised world's best-performing economy is in a mess, I dread to think what Canada's is like.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I agree with her. I'd be angry if cops (or anybody) kept putting their sticky fingers onto my nuts, too. I'd draw a line round them, too. I like nuts. Especially at night when I like to nibble on them when I'm watching telly.
Oh, I somehow doubt that you would mind having cops putting their hands on your nuts.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Oh, I somehow doubt that you would mind having cops putting their hands on your nuts.

I feed my nuts to a few birds sometimes. I like sticking them into a bird feeder. But I'm not giving them to anyone else. They can sod off and buy their own.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Prince Fill doesn't have Queenie's nuts. Apparently, they reside in the bowels of palace security. A royal piss-off!

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
good gawd just leave some bowls out for them

Reminds me of when my mum was in a nursing home and had asked for specific candy which was unlike her. I put it away and she said no, no you have to put two or three out and leave them in top drawer. Why I asked. Well she replied the old boy down the hall likes to wander around after dark and steal candies and those are his favourite.

She was an awesome lady.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I feed my nuts to a few birds sometimes. I like sticking them into a bird feeder. But I'm not giving them to anyone else. They can sod off and buy their own.

Well ya only had 2, are the birds on starvation rations now?
Now where you stick your nuts is OK and I will leave it at that.
But could you please keep your stange sexual practices off the threads.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Yah, Goober, it's Christmas for Christ's sake. No British sex!

Is it any wonder women in the UK prefer hand cream over sex. Yup, the secret is out.
I wonder if the BBC will do a documentary on the strange sex practices of the British male.
Yes Mate, I always drop my nuts into a bird feeder. Yes, dexterity and small nuts are a must.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Is it any wonder women in the UK prefer hand cream over sex. Yup, the secret is out.
I wonder if the BBC will do a documentary on the strange sex practices of the British male.
Yes Mate, I always drop my nuts into a bird feeder. Yes, dexterity and small nuts are a must.

Have you ever tried to use a ball washer at a golf course?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Well ya only had 2, are the birds on starvation rations now?
Now where you stick your nuts is OK and I will leave it at that.
But could you please keep your stange sexual practices off the threads.

Nah. They're alright. Tits and cocks are usually able to fend for themselves. It's the boobies (which are closely-related to gannets) which need to be fed nuts on these freezing winter nights.

Last edited: