Mommyshamed......

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Mommyshamed Footballer’s Wife Caroline Eriksen
Is Being Bullied For Posting An Amazing Post-Baby
Photo OF Herself

I think we sometimes forget that mommyshaming can go both ways. Yes, it often comes from sanctimonious women who want to make average moms feel like crap, but sometimes average moms can be the bullies to. I think this is what is happening to Norwegian footballer’s wife Caroline Berg Eriksen, after posting an amazing photo of herself in Instagram, just four days after giving birth.

Read more: Mommyshamed Footballer's Wife Caroline Eriksen Is Being Bullied For Posting An Amazing Post-Baby Photo OF Herself - Mommyish

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
She needs to eat something and put a few pounds on...........

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
She needs to eat something and put a few pounds on...........

so apparently not just sanctimonious women who are critiquing and bullying.

SHE needs to do with her body whatever the hell she feels like. Contrary to how you've apparently been conditioned, she does not need to be spend her time trying to meet your standards.

Same goes for the unfit women who are snarky because she's too fit for their liking.

Do your thing, find people who already suit you, and let other people be.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I'd be on it like a priest on an altar boy.
There you go.......Your Christianophobia flaring up again....

so apparently not just sanctimonious women who are critiquing and bullying.

SHE needs to do with her body whatever the hell she feels like. Contrary to how you've apparently been conditioned, she does not need to be spend her time trying to meet your standards.

Same goes for the unfit women who are snarky because she's too fit for their liking.

Do your thing, find people who already suit you, and let other people be.
You mean....Tay isn't female??

I do like women a bit on the "comfortable" side...lol

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I bet she's got more brains in her boobs than she has in her head.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Eating disorders are hereditary?

she's got good fat layers between her thighs, over her abs, and across her ribs. Tall and slim does not equal an eating disorder. I've met women slimmer than that who ate like horses trying to 'fix' their builds so people would stop telling them how gross they were for being skinny. Literally, walking up to them, and telling them they're gross.

I bet she's got more brains in her boobs than she has in her head.

And yet, she's still probably Einstein compared to a certain someone.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
SHE needs to do with her body whatever the hell she feels like.

What a load of trendy lefty nonsense.

A woman CANNOT do with her body what the hell she likes. What if she became a 5 stone anorexic? Would you be telling people that she should be able to carry on starving herself "because she can do what she likes with her body"?

I can just imagine your reaction should you be in the same room as her as she started slashing her wrists. You'd be restraining all those trying to stop her doing it and you'd be saying "It's her body! She has every right to slash her wrists! Let her do it! A woman can do what she likes with her own body".

It's just claptrap.

I'd be on it like a priest on an altar boy.

A noticed you omitted the word you should have put in - "Catholic".

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
What a load of trendy lefty nonsense.

A woman CANNOT do with her body what the hell she likes. What if she became a 5 stone anorexic? Would you be telling people that she should be able to carry on starving herself "because she can do what she likes with her body"?
Um. . . yes. What business is it of anyone else's?

I can just imagine your reaction should you be in the same room as her as she started slashing her wrists. You'd be restraining all those trying to stop her doing it and you'd be saying "It's her body! She has every right to slash her wrists! Let her do it! A woman can do what she likes with her own body".

It's just claptrap.
I totally support your right to kill yourself.

Aren't y'all the country that pioneered leaving a gun and one bullet in a disgraced officer's quarters as a subtle hint?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Because he meant Anglican altar boys.

That's because he's racist.

Catholic would have been more fitting though, of course, and we all know I'm right. It isn't Anglicanism which has that reputation.