It's only $90k !!

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
How much longer is this eastern nonsense going to go on.
It's only $90k and it's not even taxpayer money!!

How much money had been wasted already and just what is it that these bozos expect to achieve if they get all their questions answered???

Whatever it is, is it going to be worth all the money they have wasted chasing the issue surrounding this $90 cheque??

Once again, Ottawa has lost it!!

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013

How much money had been wasted already and just what is it that these bozos expect to achieve if they get all their questions answered???

Whatever it is, is it going to be worth all the money they have wasted chasing the issue surrounding this $90 cheque??

The 90k from Wright isn't so much the issue as the possible criminal charges of bribery, fraud, and beach of trust within the Senate and the PMO, with us finding out that Harper and his staffers were more and more involved than orginally claimed.

Remember Watergate? It wasn't the original crime that got him, but his attempts to cover it up.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
A complaint has been launched and the RCMP are investigating if a criminal act was committed.

Let the RCMP do their job. Politicians are doing fk all except wasting needless time on this issue. It's an RCMP matter now..

Time to move on and let those who get paid to do this job, do their job!!

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
A complaint has been launched and the RCMP are investigating if a criminal act was committed.

Let the RCMP do their job. Politicians are doing fk all except wasting needless time on this issue. It's an RCMP matter now..

Time to move on and let those who get paid to do this job, do their job!!

It is the job of the opposition to hold the government to account. It isn't like Harper ever let up on the whole sponsorship thing.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Money is not the issue, stealing is! -:)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
As a scientist I like metric. The only places and people who use metric are civilians in the US an UK.

Have you tried buying metric lumber and metric nails. You're a Rough Riders fan, how many metres did the team pass and run? -:)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Have you tried buying metric lumber and metric nails. You're a Rough Riders fan, how many metres did the team pass and run? -:)

Lumber has been metric since before we went metric and to me yards are just a sporting measure and nothing more.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Lumber has been metric since before we went metric and to me yards are just a sporting measure and nothing more.

O.K. I was thinking retail not cunits. I notice on the financial reports lumber is still quoted by a 1000 board feet. (I think)

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Ontarians are Westerners now? Better git myself a 10 gallon hat.

The Ontarians who are members of a party led by westerners. The west wanted in, they got it.

Yeah, thanks to that f*(kin' Pierre and his f'n metric!

All but two countries have switched over. It likely would have changed here no matter who was in.