Nigerian Cook Survives 2 Days Under Sea in Shipwreck Air Bubble

Locutus
via LiveLeak

Cook is found alive while 11 of his mates drowned.

Harrison Okene- Rescued from the sunken vessel Jascon 4 off Nigeria. Saturation divers preformed the task on the 28th May 2013

3 - YouTube

shadowshiv
+2
#2  Top Rated Post
I'd be having nightmares for the rest of my life. Also, I would think about all my fellow workers that perished and that I was the only one left alive.

SLM
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

I'd be having nightmares for the rest of my life. Also, I would think about all my fellow workers that perished and that I was the only one left alive.

Survivor's guilt.

Blackleaf
Was it the South Sea Bubble?

taxslave
One lucky dude. Bet he stays away from bots for a long time.

Liberalman
Just amazing that for three days he thought he was going to die then his miracle of a rescue diver to take him home.

#juan
When I first read about this I thought, "God, unless they are very careful he's going to die of the bends....a hundred feet down for three days. It's going to take a few days just to depressurize him. Luckily, they had a diving bell handy so they could do that. If the guy had a rabbit's foot, it certainly worked.

spaminator
Quote: Originally Posted by #juanView Post

When I first read about this I thought, "God, unless they are very careful he's going to die of the bends....a hundred feet down for three days. It's going to take a few days just to depressurize him. Luckily, they had a diving bell handy so they could do that. If the guy had a rabbit's foot, it certainly worked.

the rabbits foot is also being depressurized.

B00Mer
Hopefully he will thank God and change to a career off the water, also the minute he gets to shore.... buy a lotto ticket.