Rush Limbaugh shown for what he is...a Moron

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Michael J. Fox suffers from Parkinson's disease which leaves him with symptomatic palsey and movements that he can't control.
Anyway, Fox spoke out in favour of stem cell research which is one of the paths taken by those seeking a cure for diseases like
Parkinson's. Rush Limbaugh saw Michael Fox's talk and jumped on doing an assinine imitation of Fox's symptoms. Limbaugh deserves to have his *** kicked for his stupid performance. Comments?

Rush Limbaugh Trashes Michael J Fox - YouTube

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Nothing happen in the last 10 years? Real slow day for news.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
He's still not funny.
True, but a 10 year old story is quite odd. It's right up there with authoring a post bitching about first nations spending, accompanied by a link disproving all the myth you believe about first native spending.

You can't make this stuff up, lol.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
True, but a 10 year old story is quite odd. It's right up there with authoring a post bitching about first nations spending, accompanied by a link disproving all the myth you believe about first native spending.

You can't make this stuff up, lol.

Oh but you can Bear. You do it all the time.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
When I red the OP I thought someone had brought up a necro......
Must be a slow day for the left wing nuts.....
Oh you have no idea. I have some crazy hypocrite stalking me around the board trying to attack me with homophobic innuendo, no pun intended. Now you should see him playing mister innocent.

Dude, I'm not making it up, this guy is a hoot. You gotta go see the wreckage his posts are.