New Mexico woman anally probed by aliens....

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
...Just kidding, it was the cops, again

A third New Mexico resident is claiming that she was physically abused by police and medical staff who exceeded their authority to search for drugs she never had.

The woman’s attorney came forward with her story just a few days after a local news channel reported similar stories involving New Mexico police forcing two suspects to undergo invasive surgery to prove they weren’t carrying drugs. Police used expired and nonexistent warrants to justify the improper and unethical searches, according to KOB-TV 4.

more

STOP THE MADNESS: Third person reports being anally violated by police | The Daily Caller

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
????

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The Mexican law enforcement model has moved north. This was completely foreseeable as the culture changes from Western to Latin American.

From every article I can access it appears that the police were white and the victims were white, so again I ask, what does it matter?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Show me your evidence please. If you are right I will retract my original question.

How about you answer mine..... why does it matter? The only "answer" I can come up with is racist. Is that what you are? Racist? Is that what you are implying?

Sons of Liberty

Walks on Water
Aug 24, 2010
Evil Empire
...Just kidding, it was the cops, again

A third New Mexico resident is claiming that she was physically abused by police and medical staff who exceeded their authority to search for drugs she never had.

The woman’s attorney came forward with her story just a few days after a local news channel reported similar stories involving New Mexico police forcing two suspects to undergo invasive surgery to prove they weren’t carrying drugs. Police used expired and nonexistent warrants to justify the improper and unethical searches, according to KOB-TV 4.

more

STOP THE MADNESS: Third person reports being anally violated by police | The Daily Caller

******* police officers abusing their power for the "war on drugs". A politician with balls would legalize all drugs across the board.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
What is the ethnic identity of the law enforcement personnel perpetrating these crimes?

what does it matter?

The Mexican law enforcement model has moved north. This was completely foreseeable as the culture changes from Western to Latin American.

From every article I can access it appears that the police were white and the victims were white, so again I ask, what does it matter?

How about you answer mine..... why does it matter? The only "answer" I can come up with is racist. Is that what you are? Racist? Is that what you are implying?

I asked the original question. You never answered it. It's not polite to answer a question with a question.

I don't care what you think of me my white friend. Accusations hurled in cyberspace are of little importance.

Btw, I live a life of diversity you can't even imagine.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
What is the ethnic identity of the law enforcement personnel perpetrating these crimes?

First guy, David Eckert...I'll assume is a whitish dude

The players:

In addition to the city of Deming and the Gila Regional Medical Center, these individuals are also getting sued:
Robert Chavez, Deming Police Officer
Bobby Orosco, Deming Police Officer
Officer Hernandez, Deming Police Officer
David Arredondo, Hidalgo County Deputy
Robert Rodriquez, Hidalgo County Deputy
Patrick Green, Hidalgo County Deputy
Daniel Dougherty, Deputy District Attorney
Robert Wilcox, M.D.
Okay Odocha, M.D.

Officers Bobby Orosco and Robert Chavez (Image source: KOB-TV)

----------------------------------------------------------------

2nd guy, Timothy Young...white dude

Traffic stop: Timothy Young pictured after he was pulled over last year. The driver was later subjected to a cavity search

SECOND **** probe lawsuit to be filed after drug dog with expired license wrongly triggered cavity search | Mail Online

NM Police Force Enemas, Cavity Searches & Surgeries on Multiple Drivers for Minor Violations : Freedom Outpost

Same K-9 'often wrong' Leo was used in both cases.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Unlike the Canadians, the Americans take a tough stance on drugs, and rightly so.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
So you're willing to open up your colon for police viewing, for the sake of making society safer? Seems awfully leftist of you, handing that much control of your body, over to the government.