Snowden's "leak" of so-called secret NSA activites.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
My brain is twisted up about the Snowden affair enough to pop into wonderment.

Therefore I am going to play some music while I write.

http://stuff.digitalock.com/Will.I.Am-AlexOnTheSpot.mp3

In the first place, the CSE predated the NSA by about three years, so who was inventing and/or copying from whom? Every true Canadian knows if you happen to learn about the CSE you shut up. Let's call that, "Crowns" business.

In the second place, what's a greater threat to America? That a squeeb tells enemies that they are being spied upon, as if they wouldn't know and/or suspect, or...

... What's the greater risk? That an idiological character, probably inclined to boning women as his idea of a happy weekend, versus a gigajillion funded bunch of MBA slaves being ordered by the master shareholders to pay tens of millions to any NSA insider they can find to get business/competative information about the competition, while in the meantime China has implemented a fusion Communist/Free-Enterprise system, without Capitalism, yet still able to scoop up trillions of dollars of American debt.

Which risk is greater? That a charter for idiological reasons busts the power of his intelligence company, or, if it was you, simply sell it for $12 million dollars for a corporation to get an edge, as if they gave a hoot if it mattered to national security. Which of those two situations is the greater national threat?

Am I the only guy here to have done arithmatic?

What are you going to do when China comes to collect?

Tell them, "tough ****, we have too big a force for anyone to overcome, therefore you just got yanked"?

You guys have never dealt with Chinese, have you? You don't know how they think and you do not know what motivates them. Their expectation is for trade to benefit both sides, regardless of the community ideals, which means Wall-Street jokayankers have no idea and are getting crushed. They could make deals with auto-manufacturers to build tanks against Russians, but they are being bumb-hold with a corn cob by PRC Chinese.

Fair enough, except it would mean a collapse of the global economic system, whereupon Israel get's raped, and people in America go back to being armed up to the nines with shotguns and living in dogpatch.

Last edited:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
What's China going to do when it comes to collect? If they are the bank of US, I don't know many banks that do well when the value of collateral crashes.

I wouldn't worry too much about it.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
If there was a major default no China would not collect we would all pay though.
First a recession and then a depression and it would not be fun for about twenty
years unless we found someone to fight with like we did the last time.
As for Snowden, no I don't agree with all of his antics he could have let out a few
just to let them know he was onto their antics.
Worse yet they threatened him with a million years in jail and a trial and on and on.
Of course he;s going to find safe haven from authorities and who would want to
come home and spend life in prison. Government should make a deal and get the
disclosures to stop..