Black Teenagers Attack White Couple

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
“Get That White Whoare!” UPDATE:All Have Been Arrested. One To Face Hate Crime Charges

Authorities say Ronald and Alana Russo were pummeled by attackers — ranging in age from 12 to 18 — who showered them with racial slurs. One Brooklyn teen says he was falsely arrested because he was wearing the same outfit as one of the assailants.

A group of 10 black youths — one of them a 12-year-old girl — surrounded a white couple's car in Brooklyn, viciously beating the husband and yanking the wife to the pavement by her hair as they peppered the two with racial slurs, authorities said.

“Get those crackers!” some of them screamed, according to court papers. “Get that white whoare!”

The confrontation erupted about 7 p.m. Monday, as the marauding group crossed Avenue U at E. 58th St. near Kings Plaza Shopping Center in Mill Basin.

Ronald Russo, 30, and his wife, Alanna, apparently had the green light and the husband honked at the group to get out of the way. The rowdy kids started kicking the car, according to the criminal complaint. Ronald Russo got out to check on potential damage to his vehicle.

And that’s when all hell broke loose.

more

Brooklyn group of black youths blocks white couple's car, bloody victims in racial attack: cops - NY Daily News

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
How long until we get member of the Left coming on here telling us that it wasn't a racist attack, despite all the evidence to the contrary?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Honking at a group like that? Clearly the guy was not very bright.

One of the attackers said...

In an interview at his home Saturday evening, Kirton told the Daily News he would never be part of such an attack, noting he has Caucasian cousins.

“I have relatives who are white. Cousins and stuff,” said the freshman at St. Francis College. “My school is mainly white. More than half my friends are white. I wouldn’t use words like that.”

lmao... poetic justice. I guess he didn't get the memo.