spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
it kind of reminds me of this.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I have no issue with it. It should be changed.

I have no issue with the words as they are now. I will continue to sing it as such (much like I only sing English words even when they try to push the French version at some sporting events).

it kind of reminds me of this.

Also 5 year mission turns to continuing mission. Wonder what they would have done and ST:TOS been renewed beyond season 5?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The vast majority of Facebook comments on Global TV Calgary, and the Calgary Sun from woman are equivalent to "WTF?". With some even making the comment that they are secure enough in themselves to know that they are included and don't need the anthem changed to make them feel included.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
I have no issue with the words as they are now. I will continue to sing it as such (much like I only sing English words even when they try to push the French version at some sporting events).

YES !!! Thought I was the only one. I get some funny looks, like "He don't know the French werds, eh!!!"

**** them.

Tried to get a bunch of like minded to sing along at a musical event. They "didn't want to cause trouble"............sheeeee it !

This is the way it starts. It ends with everyone hating each other like in the USA.

Headin down that road as we speak, Baals.

Keeps us from contemplating important stuff.................same ol............health care, OAS, CPP, and the like.