Miss Beeb has bodyguards carry him up to the Great Wall of China

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
What a sorry excuse this punk is. :lol:

Perhaps he sprained his ankle. Or perhaps he sprained all sense of reasonable behaviour

Justin Bieber is in China, spreading love, music, understanding and unreasonable silliness. While visiting the Great Wall on Monday, he was observed being carried by his bodyguards.

I thought that perhaps he’d injured his tiny little foot, but Twitter photos of him biking and skateboarding kinda shatters that theory. (I thought Twitter was banned in China, but apparently the power of Bieber will shatter any rules and regulations. And stairs).

At least it doesn’t look like his urinating or spitting or dropping his pants.

I’d sort of hoped that Zach Galifianakis would have spanked the silly behaviour of Justin but, sadly, it doesn’t look like that’s the case.

Justin Bieber's has bodyguards carry him up to the Great Wall of China | Toronto Star

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
*shrugs* what if it was a lark between the three of them, a joke or a dare or a 'there's no way you guys can'. A picture is worth a thousand words, and absent them all at the same time.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You can pay Chinese people to carry you, if you already have some goons on staff, why pay twice? As for twitter, hotels have full access for westerners.

They bend over backwards for their tourists like BC used to.