Driving Harms Women's Ovaries

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
"I don't think it will harm the campaign -- on the contrary, it will make it stronger," said Saudi columnist and author Abdullah Al-Alami.

I agree wholeheartedly. It's one thing to tell women that they should not drive for religious and social reasons. But oh boy, you want to see people do whatever the hell they please, start with insulting their intelligence.

Sorry, I didn't know. I try to avoid the xenophobic and ethnic-hatred threads. However, women are fair game.

Thank you for not lumping it in. There are distinct issues, and it's frustrating to try to wade into that thread.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Saudi cleric warns driving could damage women's ovaries - CNN.com
And here I thought when competing with women for the same lane or parking spot, that driving increased their testosterone levels to the shaving point. Please lobby your provincial governments to rescind women''s licences; that simple act would reduce traffic congestion by 50%.

Personally I think this is great news.. women now have a reason to get back into the kitchen.. bare foot and pregnant..

Less women on the roads, the side walks will be much safer.. :lol:

Just kidding ladies.. ;) Raised with two older Liberal sisters.. Islam needs to join the 21st century.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
It would seem it is ok for women to be passengers in cars, just not to actually drive them. OoooooKaaaay!! :roll:
It must be all that pressing the brake and gas pedal repeatedly that strains the ovaries. Good thing this guy went public with the danger or the human race might disappear. ;-)