Obamacare Will Save Us!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well, here we are. The actual cost. . .

So, the second-lowest "silver" insurance option (kinda the mid-range), AFTER the tax credit, is seven percent of your gross annual earnings, assuming you make $12.50/hour, a bit less than double the minimum wage.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
There is still no choice, you are forced to buy this. I thought lefties were all about choice.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
There is still no choice, you are forced to buy this. I thought lefties were all about choice.
They're also all about states' rights, when it comes to legalising dope or setting stricter-than-national emissions controls.

Just like righties are all about freedom and free choice for rich white folks.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
‘Nightmare’: Cruz reads Teamsters letter protesting Obamacare on Senate floor

The Big Labor biggies who pimped Obamacare to their rank-and-file members finally got around to reading the bill they blindly supported, and they’re running as far away as they can. It’s past midnight on the East Coast, but Sen. Ted Cruz is still going and he’s bringing the Teamsters’ July letter decrying the Obamacare “nightmare” to light.

From the letter:

Time is running out: Congress wrote this law; we voted for you. We have a problem; you need to fix it. The unintended consequences of the ACA are severe. Perverse incentives are already creating nightmare scenarios:

more

‘Nightmare’: Cruz reads Teamsters letter protesting Obamacare on Senate floor | Twitchy

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I've no sympathy for the Unions on this. They were his muscle on this so they shall reap what they sow. I only wish they didn't get the delay on this. I think it really kicks in for them in 2016 but I could be mistaken on that.

Just like righties are all about freedom and free choice for rich white folks.

Wrong.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You're presenting a program run by the most liberal state in the country as an example of right-wing philosophy?

OK, that makes sense.

It does make sense. And it makes your claim that conservatives only want freedoms, etc for white people assinine. Whereas the fact is that it is the left wants exclusion. It is the left that is discriminatory. There is no free choice for poor whites in Boston... they are not allowed.

It is not an example of right wing philosophy. That is just you not able to justify a fact that has been presented. It is an example of the left being overtly racist and exclusive.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It does make sense. And it makes your claim that conservatives only want freedoms, etc for white people assinine. Whereas the fact is that it is the left wants exclusion. It is the left that is discriminatory.
Funny how you take what I said, change it to what you can get all puffed up about, then get all puffed up.

I challenge you to quote where I said "only." That's where I said it, not where you or captain morgan said it.

Good luck.

There are several other errors and misunderstandings in your statements, but to be honest, I can't be bothered.

Y'all have a real nice day now, hear?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Nobody is getting puffed up... except maybe you. But that is ok. I quite understand why you "can't be bothered". lol

Yuns' have a nice day too!

Funny how you take what I said, change it to what you can get all puffed up about, then get all puffed up.

From the guy who just said I presented METCO as an example of right wing philosophy.

Again... yuns' have a nice day.