Iran- US-EU- Nukes

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So is all the West and we aren't under sanctions (other than the 'self imposed ones), so what was your point. Without untold donations so would Israel's.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
So is all the West and we aren't under sanctions (other than the 'self imposed ones), so what was your point. Without untold donations so would Israel's.

Iran and Nukes makes a number of countries nervous. People can sya this, that or the other but nervous Govts makes for decisions that would / could entail harsher repercussions.
Just sayin is all.
And Iran's economy is kaput. Major businesses are controlled - owned by the Mullahs, friends, the Rev Guard.
Yes even those so called Liberals that ran in other elections have pot fulls of billions.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
"Major businesses are controlled - owned by the Mullahs, friends, the Rev Guard."
You don't seem to have a problem with a similar situation in the West, and none of them are doing very well, especially the banks who are also owned by just a few families.
These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America - Business Insider

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Controlled by legal means, and yes I am and have always been against the media block that controls it.
How did the mullahs accumulate such wealth?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Controlled by legal means, and yes I am and have always been against the media block that controls it.
How did the mullahs accumulate such wealth?
How about a share of trillion worth of oil that has been sold and kept in the country since they kicked the US and big oil out in '79.
Want to know who owns the companies and the various banks??

Legal means?? They are collectively the biggest liars on the planet. Same as the banksters.

Who owns the Fed?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Myself I want an Iran without Nukes, but that will not happen. they have the tech. But bring them and the US to the table to talk.
That and the US /EU to force a peace deal on Israel.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Excuse me but they don't have any nukes nor do they plan on having any. Perhaps you should develop that feeling about the nations in the area that already have them. You're turning into quite the propaganda machine for Israel.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Excuse me but they don't have any nukes nor do they plan on having any. Perhaps you should develop that feeling about the nations in the area that already have them. You're turning into quite the propaganda machine for Israel.
Words and statements are just that meaningless. Go by Reagen- trust but Verify.
As the President stated, time for Iran to join the world.
Takes time and patience.
Iran is the key for an Israeli/Palestinian Peace deal.
Anyone who thinks otherwise should do a rethink.
And yes they will sacrifice Syria for a deal.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Words and statements are just that meaningless. Go by Reagen- trust but Verify.
As the President stated, time for Iran to join the world.

Takes time and patience.
Iran is the key for an Israeli/Palestinian Peace deal.
Anyone who thinks otherwise should do a rethink.
And yes they will sacrifice Syria for a deal.
They did in 1953 when they nationalized the oil so it's citizens got more than big oil.
The Israel/Gaza deal is an UN deal, it's called UN181 and it is a flat out crime and it has nothing to do with Iran and it never did. Show me some complains about Iran by Israel before they kicked the US out in 1979, how about some complains about the nuclear power plants before that year also. You can't correct the lies you get told but you better be able to tell a lie from the truth. I'm not sure you will reach that level of being aware of what is going on around you.

The quote is not from 'Ronnie the mouthpiece' meaning America has been under control of the banks since 1913. You should start accepting some things as being true even if it conflicts with your rose colored view of the current world at large.

1Th:5:21:
Prove all things;
hold fast that which is good.

Israel and the US have a habit of stabbing their partners in the back with some regularity (as in Saddam), Iran has never done that in at least 200 years so try and get the history at least partly correct.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I hear Iran has purchased the desert version of that North Korean diesel sub that broke the back of a ship right in the middle of some NATO war games just offshore. The stealth seems to come from the fact that the fueled engine is run 24 to 72 at full charge capability and the most of the sub is a capacitor and the 'engine' is the radian of the outer hull and and steering is as fast as a hard-drive pick-up can move. Maybe just a rumor though.

Are Iranian nukes the size of two semi trailers like the North Korean's?
That is the control rooms to take control of arrow 3 type munitions that re-target them. Weighs 10 tonne for both trailers.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
BBC News - Iran ready for nuclear talks, says President Rouhani

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani says he is prepared to engage in "time-bound and results-oriented" talks on his country's nuclear programme.

He told the UN General Assembly's annual meeting in New York that sanctions against Iran were "violent".

He also welcomed Syria's acceptance of the Chemical Weapons Convention and condemned the use of such weapons.

Earlier, US President Barack Obama said he was encouraged by Mr Rouhani's "more moderate course".

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
... US President Barack Obama said he was encouraged by Mr Rouhani's "more moderate course".
Is that a reference to how mnay nukes his former equal let off when he was in office? What's that?? none, in all that time of 'being belligerent' he didn't let off even 1?? I can see why you mean when you say 'terrorists' are hard to deal with.
Perhaps if the WEST had paid him as much as the former dictator had gotten things would have worked out better, then again a bad idea is always a bad idea no matter how many times the color is changed.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Is that a reference to how mnay nukes his former equal let off when he was in office? What's that?? none, in all that time of 'being belligerent' he didn't let off even 1?? I can see why you mean when you say 'terrorists' are hard to deal with.
Perhaps if the WEST had paid him as much as the former dictator had gotten things would have worked out better, then again a bad idea is always a bad idea no matter how many times the color is changed.

Point is that it will be trust and verify or the US-EU will bomb them back to the stone age.
I prefer an agreement.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Sure you do. Why so many stocks in companies that make glass then?

BTW that was last centuries trigger phrase, now it make it look like you are coming from the stone-age, within limits. To show you are somewhat racist and go along with the 'Israel has no nukes' you could have included Israel as being the agent that lets the poor Goy even be able to fly into the area to deliver the bombs. The only reason they don't admit to having them is they have no problem talking on and on and on once a subject is opened, they don't know when to put the lid back on. The not the best trait when the resume is being promotes as 'who is qualified to run the world'.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Sure you do. Why so many stocks in companies that make glass then?

BTW that was last centuries trigger phrase, now it make it look like you are coming from the stone-age, within limits. To show you are somewhat racist and go along with the 'Israel has no nukes' you could have included Israel as being the agent that lets the poor Goy even be able to fly into the area to deliver the bombs. The only reason they don't admit to having them is they have no problem talking on and on and on once a subject is opened, they don't know when to put the lid back on. The not the best trait when the resume is being promotes as 'who is qualified to run the world'.

Did I say I agree. No- I stated what will happen.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Did I say I agree. No- I stated what will happen.
If whose plan is followed?

You seem to be one of the few here that follow international events. What would 'the message' from Russia be if the first headline proves to be true. Not only did the rebels kill people via gas they preselected certain people to be the victims. Putin is saying that to the rebels, any more killing for propaganda will result in Russian Military intervention on a scale that would outnumber the all of the rebels by 10 times. All Assad has to do is ask for the immediate help of a UN Security member with a 6 month preliminarily force to halt all acts of hostility between any groups. Join th table or depart the Nation, 48 hours and then you will be leaving in a box carried horizontally. That could include a buffer-zone into all neighboring states, Lebanon would agree in a heartbeat, Jordan and Turkey would be between a rock and a hard place. Israel wants the Golan monitored, they get their wish. Four s"400 radar installations on site to communicate with the tracers that are pumped into a fuel tank every time it is refilled and though it may number as many as you would find ants in a hill the tag would be traceable in the event of and 'alert' and then it is automatically inserted into the matrix and just results are spit out so a phone in the vehicle starts ringing or some sort of quick communication that makes getting away more that just a little hard and at almost zero effort by anybody other than the arresting officers. Obviously all things with fuel tanks would have a 'black box' that is safe from tampering because to get to it the vehicle has to be destroyed. To get away with that sort of breech the vehicles would have to give a lot in return, like them being the public transportation system as traveling in groups used to attract persons with explosives.

As long as Russia ends up with a 10 years contract and in the end they have the best hardware and Syia is rebuilt using 22nd century ideas and materials if possible. All paid for in advance by the UN and they can take the 5 Arab countries that funded the rebels to the Hague and sue them for what it cost for the rebuild and that would include a lot of money to the citizens on top of that. Make it so expensive that a repeat is never considered.

Syria Chemical Weapons Victims Were Staged Using Kidnapped Hostages: Report
http://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/99454-russia-u-n-syria-resolution-could-mention-chapter-vii
...stressed that the key Chapter VII of the U.N. Charter could be invoked only if the chemical weapons accord agreed between Russia and the United States is violated by either side in the Syrian conflict....

Since we are in the realm of imagination over what the newest history promotes as being what is what.

Last edited:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
If whose plan is followed?
Not my plan- Follow the Mid East - US- and many EU Govts- Iran with Nukes make them think of NK is one example.
That along with other reasons.

Just an article to read thru.

Forget the Handshake - By Yochi Dreazen | Foreign Policy

Stop Enriching Uranium. The most important single ingredient for a nuclear weapon is a large quantity of enriched uranium, and Iran has been steadily amassing more and more of it. The country is estimated to possess 185 kilograms of uranium that has been enriched to a purity level of 20 percent, enough to make about 18.5 kilograms of weapons-grade uranium. If Iran amasses 250 kilograms of the lower-level uranium, that would be a red line for the Israelis, because the amount could be used to produce 25 kilograms of the more potent uranium -- just enough to build a single nuclear weapon.

David Albright of the Institute for Science and International Security, which has closely tracked Iran's nuclear program, says that a deal would almost certainly require Iran to stop enriching uranium up to a purity level of 20 percent and then to either sell some of its current stockpile or put it under international supervision.

Close Down a Nuclear Plant. U.S. officials would also demand that Iran shutter one of its two known enrichment facilities, Natanz and Fordo. Natanz is an older facility that has long been used to produce uranium enriched to low levels of purity. Fordo, a more sophisticated facility, is of enormous concern to American and Israeli policymakers because it's buried deep underground and would be difficult to destroy by air. The German newspaper Der Spiegel has reported that Rouhani is ready to decommission Fordo, a potentially major concession, but the Iranian government has denied any willingness to shutter the facility.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Not my plan- Follow the Mid East - US- and many EU Govts- Iran with Nukes make them think of NK is one example.
That along with other reasons.
I'm from the back-woods and the high hills. Which one of us is going to move to bridge the gap in our communications. I will if you will, I will even if you can't or won't. What part of either the US or Europe is classified as the Mid East? I don't recall anybody from Gaza putting in any opinions on who I should vote in. I thought you were against outside intervention in all cases rather than just the ones where you are on the side getting hurt. That doesn't resemble your attitude as far as I can recall and that is pretty detailed no matter how far back we go. (just far enough to justify that statement and believe in it quite strongly)
Why don't Canada and the US start one, show the world how a few million rebels do it when the 'bullets' are nightclubs and cold winter nights, .. oh wait, that is the season when the common enemy is at it's strongest.

Stop Enriching Uranium. The most important single ingredient for a nuclear weapon is a large quantity of enriched uranium, and Iran has been steadily amassing more and more of it. The country is estimated to possess 185 kilograms of uranium that has been enriched to a purity level of 20 percent, enough to make about 18.5 kilograms of weapons-grade uranium. If Iran amasses 250 kilograms of the lower-level uranium, that would be a red line for the Israelis, because the amount could be used to produce 25 kilograms of the more potent uranium -- just enough to build a single nuclear weapon.
Let me guess whose calculator is being used in the bogus equation? Did you get the 'grams' part?? It's rather important, Israel better either start screaming from the rooftops about the radiation in Japan on a daily basis let alone the combined effect when grams can be changed to tonnes and it seems to be not that big of a deal really considering all the non-excitement scale. The canary in the coal-mine does not have to sing all day long to be good at it's job. When it is belly up the men know they should have acted sooner in vacating the area. At the worse it means they have to take the 2nd train to the surface.